• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bandwidth

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Bandwidth doesn't measure speed. It measures data transfer. >>

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    I explain this:

Ok if you have 20 gigs of bandwidth per month. That means you are allowed to have 20 gigs of your website showed to people. If someone downloads a 20 gig file from your website, you have used your limit. But if you just have a simply website with text and images, you can get 1000's of hits before it is used up.

If you have a 10kb page loaded 10000 times that means you used up 100,000kb b/w or 100mb which is only 1/10th of a GB

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    what will happen if i use finish my site bandwidth and someone view my site?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    If you use up all your bandwidth, a message will appear, and your website will be suspended for the rest of the month.

Back