• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bangBANG Productions

Years
  • xmouvelianx - Declined.[A ID]xmouvelianx[/A ID]

Your proof of work is nice. The script is alright, but basic. The maps are standard and I hardly call tile insertion a skill. You are a nice, all-rounded hacker. But I can't really see the point of hiring you, to pu it bluntly. To be honest, our team members can already do most of that. Wow I' sounding harsh here. Sorry, but you're declined. Thanks for applying, though.

Sorry for the late response.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
  • xmouvelianx - Declined.[A ID]xmouvelianx[/A ID]

Your proof of work is nice. The script is alright, but basic. The maps are standard and I hardly call tile insertion a skill. You are a nice, all-rounded hacker. But I can't really see the point of hiring you, to pu it bluntly. To be honest, our team members can already do most of that. Wow I' sounding harsh here. Sorry, but you're declined. Thanks for applying, though.

Sorry for the late response.

Thanks for replying :D
    I'm not really shocked by your decision tho. Most of your member are good :)
    Still, I'm thanking you for the response.
    Gl in your projects.

DemonParia

Gangsterfresh Swagmaster
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Gee, I didn't know that Cello had swine flu.
    I mean, I think I remember hearing that he was sick...

Oh, man. What's going to happen to Pokemon: Crossroads? I really wanted to see an open beta of that. Could I maybe suggest you guys work on it, if you aren't already doing so?

Because Cello had some solid planning (work, too) on that game. It had promise.

Hey, if you aren't going to work on it, how about giving it to me?! GWAHAHAHAHA.

No. But seriously. I'm not going to take up Cello's mantle, I just want to play it. >:{

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    That is all too true D8
    Please don't hurt me ;;

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
  • hey, Manipulation and Spherical Ice

i was wondering if u guys would like some new graphics to replace the old bandBANG header, cos it seems so, drab now.
    the CSS would pretty much remain intact but there would be new graphics :D

peacexx

Years
  • hey, Manipulation and Spherical Ice

i was wondering if u guys would like some new graphics to replace the old bandBANG header, cos it seems so, drab now.
    the CSS would pretty much remain intact but there would be new graphics :D

peacexx

It would be great to get some, but don't feel under pressure to do so. Graphics is a low... a very low priority.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • What's this; A team thread, or a memorial service? Because this made me feel like a ghost at my own funeral.
    I'm not dead!
    And I didn't throw up all over my screen LOL, so I don't know where that came from.

I just lost interest in hacking while I was sick.
    Man, what a depressing visit to the community LOL.

pspdude

:o super shinx?
    Years
  • What's this; A team thread, or a memorial service? Because this made me feel like a ghost at my own funeral.
    I'm not dead!
    And I didn't throw up all over my screen LOL, so I don't know where that came from.

I just lost interest in hacking while I was sick.
    Man, what a depressing visit to the community LOL.

lmao xD glad to hear your back :P

Back