• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bangBANG || Team. Clean. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
  • Guys, I'm going to take a leave of absence for until next week. So, I probably won't be free for scripting and/or mapping etc. Over this weekend. It's my sisters birthday, so I'm going catch that train. If I'm on msn I guess you can hit me up XD

That's fine. Have fun. :)

Guys, I'm going to take a leave of absence for until next week. So, I probably won't be free for scripting and/or mapping etc. Over this weekend. It's my sisters birthday, so I'm going catch that train. If I'm on msn I guess you can hit me up XD
    Alright cool. Just keep me posted on any team updates so I can update your roster on the page. :D
    If you need anything just contact me.

Starting tomorrow throughout Sunday I will be on here a little bit less myself. I need to work on a client's website project, and throw more crossroads stuff together, so I need to not have myself distracted by posting in the games section or something LOL.
    I've been traveling all day today and I'll be on the road again tomorrow.

I will get on to check my messages though.
    If anybody needs me just PM/VM and I'll be sure to respond. This applies to both the team and anybody else I've been helping out.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Position: Advance Scripter, Spriter, Tile Inserter, pretty much anything you need.
    Skills: Pretty much everything you would need - however my ASM skills need some work still.
    Proof of work/Hack:Past experience: Helping randoms who PM/VM me.
    Contact information: MSN: [email protected]
    Other Details(Optional): I have nothing to do. :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Position: Advance Scripter, Spriter, Tile Inserter, pretty much anything you need.
    Skills: Pretty much everything you would need - however my ASM skills need some work still.
    Proof of work/Hack:
    Past experience: Helping randoms who PM/VM me.
    Contact information: MSN: [email protected]
    Other Details(Optional): I have nothing to do. :(

Uh, I'll give you an answer from my point of view at least while I'm here. Though it is not up to me to decide whether you are in the team or not" :P
    Your sprites are pretty amatuerish, not bad, but not what I'm looking for. Pixel overs aren't that hard to do either. Though for scripting, I may have a position if I see some stuff you've done. I'll be looking for XSE advanced scripting with colour codes in it etc.
    I will also be using ASM. If you link me to a hack you've worked on before I may cosider you for helping out with Pokemon: Forever Lost if interested.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years

• Uh, I'll give you an answer from my point of view at least while I'm here. Though it is not up to me to decide whether you are in the team or not" :P
    Your sprites are pretty amatuerish, not bad, but not what I'm looking for. Pixel overs aren't that hard to do either. Though for scripting, I may have a position if I see some stuff you've done. I'll be looking for XSE advanced scripting with colour codes in it etc.
    I will also be using ASM. If you link me to a hack you've worked on before I may cosider you for helping out with Pokemon: Forever Lost if interested.

Well, I am still learning, as I said.

Also, as I said, I have no scripts made (nothing advanced anyway), nor have I worked on any hacks. If you want some proof give me an example of a script you want written and I will do it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Well, I am still learning, as I said.

Also, as I said, I have no scripts made (nothing advanced anyway), nor have I worked on any hacks. If you want some proof give me an example of a script you want written and I will do it.

Hmm okay, seeing as in you have added me on MSN I will send you a notepad file involving an idea for a script aan I'll see if you can transcribe it xD
    It'll be nothing too difficult.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Wow, I'm really surprised and pleased at the number of applicants and nice feedback we've received via PM's for the team and the showcased projects over the past couple of days.
    Good work you guys!

Keep me up-to-date on any project team changes so I can make things the way they should be. Good luck guys. :D

I'm giving crossroads a face lift as of now. You'll see new map layouts and graphics to match in my up and coming update.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Position:interior mapper
    Skills:amateur scripter, mapping,
    Proof of work/Hack: email or PM me and ill send you proof from my working hack
    Past experience: nil
    Contact information:[email protected]
    Other Details(Optional):

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Position:interior mapper
    Skills:amateur scripter, mapping,
    Proof of work/Hack: email or PM me and ill send you proof from my working hack
    Past experience: nil
    Contact information:[email protected]
    Other Details(Optional):

Hey there firelordyago! Feel free to PM any proof of work to either me or Jesse [TB Pro] (the owner of the hack who's position you're posting about) and we'll be sure to get back to you.
    Thanks. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I would just like to state that Vişne Tanrıça, The The The The, Dartharon & Cello have joined my team

Vişne Tanrıça As a spriter.
    The The The The as a scripter and possibly more.
    Cello as a concept artist.
    Dartharon as another scripter.
    I have told them that they can post here if they wish to discuss the hack or help out etc.
    Hope that is okay!

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Snap, that's some fancy looking avatar and siggy you got thar Gavin. :>
    God today has been gay. This whole trip to Indiana has been gayyyy. My girlfriends blaming everything that goes wrong on me, even when she got us lost LOL.
    And I had some guy offer to get me into a drug cartel. I was like "Uhh sir I don't want to know this."

But yesh, I will update your team roster for forever lost now.
    Also, any of the people joining your team who would like to discuss joining bangBANG's general team to showcase can discuss it with me.
    We're reaching our limit yet we're always accepting friends. :D

To everyone else who has applied, i'mma get back to you riiiiiight NOW.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Cheers ryan! I always have flashy themes xD
    Lmao, dude the females are always correct! D:

But yeah, on topic. Thanks for updating the thread! I'm not sure there are many people on my team working on other hacks at the moment anyways, but I'd love if my team could come here to discuss some stuff as I don't always have acess to them all the time D:

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Position: Interior Mapper for Pokemon Mahagony
    Skills: Mapping, Scripting
    Proof of work/Hack: My Album
    Past experience: Johto Adventures (just joined), Justice Symbol, Aether
    Contact information: PM
    Other Details(Optional):Will start mapping after 12th.

Father Ash

Born from the fire.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Position: Spriter
    Skills: Spriting? I can make a doodle look pretty awesome
    Proof of work: Nothing at moment. At my Dad's and all my work's on my PC so I'll have it up soon.
    Past Experiece: Nothing solid. Got folders full of stuff for incomplete games. Sprites and maps.
    Contact info: PM

Also, out of curiosity, what's the standard of concept art is wanted for Forever Lost?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Position: Spriter
    Skills: Spriting? I can make a doodle look pretty awesome
    Proof of work: Nothing at moment. At my Dad's and all my work's on my PC so I'll have it up soon.
    Past Experiece: Nothing solid. Got folders full of stuff for incomplete games. Sprites and maps.
    Contact info: PM

Also, out of curiosity, what's the standard of concept art is wanted for Forever Lost?

Hmm, if you show me some of your wok I might consider you to join the team, but at the moment I have nothing to go on.
    As for concept art, it's pretty high, as are most positions on Forever Lost.
    An example of some of the art that has been done would be our hero.
    Ignore the black aura, it was needed for the thread xD
    6iraqs.jpg

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Meh, I'm looking to offload my workload at the moment. So, if anyone would be willing to map, to a very high standard, give me a buzz.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Ryan while you're at it I need someone to insert/create music for me.
    I completely forgot about the aspect and I've got too much to do to do it myself xD

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Ryan while you're at it I need someone to insert/create music for me.
    I completely forgot about the aspect and I've got too much to do to do it myself xD

Alright, I'll update that too. :)
    I would offer to compose tracks for you myself but it takes me some time.

I'm going to finish responding to my PM's and I'll be gone for the rest of the day/a chunk of tomorrow, so feel free to handle anything posted at the thread you guys.
    Hopefully i'll be getting the hell out of Indiana today.

///////// Holler at Manipulation for the Shinite position and Abnegation for the Forever Lost Position, or myself and I'll forward it.

Pokemon Shinite hiring:
    1 x Temporary High Quality Mapper

Pokemon Forever Lost hiring:
    1 x Music Composer/Inserter

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • well I will like to apply for maniplulation's postions I feel like we gotton off on the wroung foot ,and I want to amend tings. so sorry for everything :P
    and your hack is great and your hacking skills are awsome. so here is my aplication

Name:Narutoactor(lucas)
    Position:Mapper
    Proof of work:
    mapping
    prof.jpg

also those maps are pretty old so I have gotton better since then and I can easly improve or fix any erros you want me to :D

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Thanks for applying, but sorry those aren't what I'm looking for. You say you've improved? Could you make something newer? Maybe a large city or something, something tricky brings out everyone's best.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back