• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

banned movie screen shots...old misty

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    There was a discussion about this at the Serebii forums. Apparently it's footage from a trailer for the first movie. The footage wasn't banned, but it was footage that was only in the trailer. Like all the other movies. I myself would love to see the trailer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    Wow. There was absolutley no footage from that movie. I was hoping for something more. Oh well. Thanks for the link.

Treecko Tamer

AKA 'Darkliger'
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2012
    If that's supposed to be from the first movie, as greasytacosalad said, then how could that be misty? Maybe... that's her mom??

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2008
    It's just footage from an old trailer of the first movie that obivously got left on the cutting room floor.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    Well, I don't know if the footage got left on the cutting room floor per se. After all, the Japanese trailers all have footage that doesn't appear in the movie. However, this trailer has almost nothing to do with the movie. I've always thought that they made these trailers as production began on the movies, as the vast majority of the footage on all the trailers doesn't appear in the final film. For all we know the original story could've featrued Misty and the harbor manager taking care of a child. Perhaps that could've been the aftermath of Mewtwo's storm. This is all just speculation on my part, as I don't speak Japanese, and there's no translation for the trailer. Or, the trailer could've been meant to be misleading.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Nice picture of Misty.. and there's Pikachu too.. could Ash be involved somehow? Perhaps a vision of the future relations between Ash and Misty? lols.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    No, I think it's an allusion to the fact that Ash "dies" for a little bit in the movie...I mean, did any of you see Ash in those scenes? I supposse it's a "what if" saying that Misty kept it and gave it to some little girl (I want to suggest it's her daughter but that's a scenario that I REALLY don't want to go into)...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Katsu Koneko said:
    I don't think that's Ash's Pikachu in the trailer. ^^;;

Well, maybe, probably not, but we can't know for sure (unless you understand Japanese).

Sumshine 904

PokéDork
    Years
    I sorta agree with Ichapokemr. Maybe Ash was MEANT to die when he got blasted by those rays by Mewtwo and Mew and Misty gave his Pikachu to some little girl and her mother. The creators probibly scrapped it because Pokemon was to popular and they couldn't get rid of Ash. I dunno, it's just my humble opinion.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Let me say that the music in the trailer was the first Japanese ending theme song. That the only thing I know for certain.

The blue hair lady looks like the same blue hair lady from the first movie. You remember the one that told the legend about a great storm. That is the other thing I can reconize from the 1st Movie we know of.

My only idea is that this was the orginal pokemon 1st Movie and this was the test trailer for the 1st Movie. The problem was that not everybody was happy with it so they just ended the project and went with the 1st Movie we all know. What we have here is just somebody's release of the stuff they have.

We need somebody who knows Japanese. Still we need the words that were said at the end of the trailer translated. Like I said, the music and talk in the begining was only part of the 1st Japanese ending theme song.

Older looking Misty. Maybe. She does seem taller and her hair is shorter. Maybe but not helping much on where this clip is from.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2008
    I'm not sure, but the text at the end seemed to mention something about a roadshow, the text in the tp left and right corners was just the movie titles.

enyce

banned
    Years
    That older Misty is actually better looking. She doesnt look like a crack head anymore...

Guest123_x1

I've seen those pics not too long ago, and I no idea whatsover as to where they came from or what the purpose of the scenes are.

Perhaps they did appear in an actual movie or TV episode, yet were later cut from the master prints or even the negatives?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back