• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banned :(

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Shining Arcanine said:
    They don't need a reason to ban someone. It is their message board.

Heh, this is true. Although I think they should maybe give a warning before banning. That way it gives someone a chance to stop disobeying the rules (which they shouldn't have in the first place =P).

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yea, some places are mean

But we wouldn't ban you, unless you were bad....

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Shining Arcanine said:
    They don't need a reason to ban someone. It is their message board.
    Very true, if thay dont like what you say in a topic like if one of the Admins said Pokemon sucks and you stand up for Pokemon thay mite not like that and ban you if thay wanted to (im talking about a board that is not about Pokemon).

aki1

forget your fears
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    Very true, if thay dont like what you say in a topic like if one of the Admins said Pokemon sucks and you stand up for Pokemon thay mite not like that and ban you if thay wanted to (im talking about a board that is not about Pokemon).

Banning for reasons like that doesn't make you a good Administrator. Just because someone disagrees with you're opinion, you can't just ban them.

Rajin

Shinigami
    Years
  • I agree with aki. Difference in opinions is not a reason to ban someone. Just think about the goverment. It's uncontitutional to put someone in jail because they say something the President disagrees with. (Just an example.)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    True, but some boards just are crazy and doo what they feel like doing

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Rajin said:
    I agree with aki. Difference in opinions is not a reason to ban someone. Just think about the goverment. It's uncontitutional to put someone in jail because they say something the President disagrees with. (Just an example.)
    *however for a message board it's different... when you sign up, you have just agreed to submit to whatever and however things run at the board in their own way. Some boards like PC are nice and is reasonable, but that is not "necessary"*

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Well, it depends on how they act if they do disagree. If they can state their opinion maturely and with good reasoning behind it, then it shouldn't offend anyone.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • aki said:
    Banning for reasons like that doesn't make you a good Administrator. Just because someone disagrees with you're opinion, you can't just ban them.
    Well the Admins made a board (dont matter how small it is) so thay can do what ever thay want. Thay can ban a member for nothing, the members wont like it but the Admins made it so thay can do what ever thay like (even if its not right at all).

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya but if they pay for it you really cant say anything, but allot of fourm's out there are really fair toonzone...serebii,etc

Back