• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banner requests? (example inside)

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Hey Ms Ketchum,

just wan to thank you for making that awesome banner,

xxxTHANXxxx

p.s. will use it in sig, as soon as I upload it 2 my site

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Dark_Absol said:
    Make me one please? I want one with an absol, a "not too big, not too low" size and the background can be a field with a died mudkip! (Sorry 'bout this one, its because i hate mudkips, so i want do demonstrate it!)
    >____________<

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Hi! I would like to request a banner! I hope you can do it for me. ^_^

I would like the background to be a bright blue sky with some fluffy clouds. I would also like a Fearow with a Pikachu on its back, flying. If the Pikachu could have pink bows on the ends of her ears, that would be wonderful!

I would also like the following phrase:
    my feet can't stay on the ground any longer,
    So I'm gonna fly.

Thank you so much in advance! The ones you have done so far are wonderful!!

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    Can I request one???

On one side, can you please put a Skarmory, and then on the other side, can you put a red Umbreon with black rings and yellow eyes? In the middle, can you write, (Wow, lots o' "Cans") Cursed for Life and then put Skarmory Rider underneath.
    Oh and make the side with the Skarmory day and the other side with the Umbreon night?

Thanx! I'll appreciate it!

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    Here's yours, Skarmoryrider. As for everyone else's I'll TRY and get to them tomorrow as I tired myself out trying to draw Skarmory (never drew it before X) ) and Skarmoryrider, it might not be exsactly right, because I was rushed and I'm tired and I need to go to bed. *falls out of her chair*

(Btw, this is Ms Ketchum, I just changed back to my origional name because I didn't like 'Ms Ketchum' as my name very much.)

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    You're forgetting to do mines ;-; If you can't, just tell me so, don't ignore me..

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Awww, its okay. I thought you were ignorin' me ^^; But if you're tied up, just say so! ^-^ I'm patient, I just got sad cus I thought you were ignorin me =P Take your time, I ain't rushing you. I was just wondering why you didn't say nuthin to me ^^;

*explodes*

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    umm... can u make me a banner? i want a medium sized one(i don't know the sizes-just make it fit) with a ninetails playing around and a rapidash running with it saying "light the fire within..." and have my name somwhere in the corner. u don't have to do it if ya don't wanna.

Hakuryu

The raiser of the Dragons
    Years
    Uhm, I'd make it, can it be a Regular Absol sprite? I mean I could twist and turn It a bit to make it look running with you know running lines?

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
    Banner plzkthxbai.

Text: Silver Moonlight...
    Text Color: White, or anything that you can see without trouble on the background
    Background: A sky filled with stars, possibly the moon as well
    Pokemon: An Umbreon, preferred to be looking upwards, as if at the moon
    Size: 350x150

Thank you in advance.

HoundJolter

Insane Asylum
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    for the background there is a cliff to the right with Houndoom on the edge, a forest on the left with Absol next to it, and in the middle just flat grass with Jolteon in it. I also want a full moon at the top. Make the sky dark with a couple of stars and clouds. And for the text I would like just my name in Blue between the moon and Jolteon. If it is to much trouble then I will think of something with less things.

Back