• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banner Shop Thing

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    x_x
    Don't double (triple) post. Please use the
    Banner Shop Thing
    button.
    I told you to fill out the form...I can't do anything unless you do. ._.;

tiger44

i said 100 pixels and i whant it to have sparkels for the last time dummy sorry just do it pelase and thank you

Demonic Angel

Years
    I'm not the dummy here...
    I said to fill out the form.
    If you want something, fill it out. I can't make anything from someone just saying "i want it 100 pixels and sparkels". -_-
    I've seen you post in nearly all of the banner request threads on the first page of the graphics forum...every single banner/avatar request thread that I know of has a form to fill out.
    If you can't fill out the form, don't bother requesting.

tiger44

dont come here shes mean just like to me she hasent gave me my banner go to the othere ones

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    In fact, Miss Tiger44, *reports* That could be considered as flaming and is thereby spammy as well and breaking rules.

Honestly, be specific.

Demonic Angel

Years
    I tried to help you out...but you continued annoying me via PM, so naturally I retaliated. For the record, I hate being annoyed. I'm a nice person when people are nice to me, but like heck I'm gonna be nice to someone who annoys me. Generally I try to be as kind as I can, I let people request while I was on holiday requardless of the workload I'd have when I came back, purely out of kindness.
    So yeah...tiger44, you asked for it. I was hardly that mean anyway. XD

Oh, and thanks Kylie. ^^

tiger44

im not sppaming im giveing her 4 min and my banner better be done im not saying please and thanks you your mean

tiger44

oo look wwhat you said hows a little brat sohrt and pout your anoying my av better be ready nowwwwwwwwwww

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Yes you are spamming! Don't you dare flame or double post! *reports 3rd time*

And you're very welcome, Yami.

Looks like Tiger44 gets a spot in my signature along with Jess. <sarcasm> The greatest of honours. </sarcasm>

Demonic Angel

Years
    ROFLMAO...Like I'm ever gonna complete a request for you! XD
    Double posting is close enough to spamming, and double posting, spamming and flaming are against the rules. ^_____^
    No request for you, I've a request to finish for a much nicer person. ^___^

Edit: You're welcome, Angel. ^^

tiger44

both of you are on the naghty list your not giting eney avs for chistmas from me loosers :P :P :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Would you stop bloody spamming in DA's thread and stop flaming her?!

And once again,DA,thanks for the banner.

Demonic Angel

Years
    There's no such word as 'naghty', can you spell (just like you asked me if I could read in that PM ^___^)?
    I don't need any avs from you since I'm probably a better graphics maker/designer than you'll ever be, and I don't mean to brag, either. ^_^
    tiger44 says we're naghty, Kylie!!! Don't ya feel so happy? ^___^

tiger44

ooo im rporting you haaa ha hope you loke being grounded for 100000 years

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Ok.I'm crazy about your banners,DA.You just make them so well.I have to request another one. XD

Size (in pixels) : Same as all the others I requested.
    Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : The picture is attached to the post.
    Kind of background (include color) : Um...dark red and black are the colros I want.As long s it has those colors I don't care about the rest of the background.
    Text (if any) : Dark Light Angel
    Subtext (if any) :
    Additional notes (stuff not already covered above) :

Back