• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banners and Avatars

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
Years
  • Hey, I can make some banners and avatars for people. Just tell me what you want and I will hook you up. Any questions? No. Good.

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    Hi. Can you hook me up with characters from my stories on a banner? Let's see: Go to Pokemon Fan Fics, read "The Fiery Blizzard". Put Blizzard on the left side, in a sitting stance, smiling to the user, eyes in a classic anime ^^ position. Then put Coals beside him, to his right, facing Blizzard in a battle ready pose. Then read "Diaries of a Legend", and put Lance in a sitting stance, facing away from Coals, to Coals' right. This isn't too much to ask, is it? Because if it is, then you can only put Lance, in a sitting pose, smiling to the user, on it instead.

Thanks,
    Blizzard, the "Icy" Flareon

HIM

Years
  • Lots of... oh, heres Sizor Trainer's Avatar

Eeeee... lots of many of lots of requests, I'll get thorough all of them though. Please be patient though. Thanks.

Btw, here's Sizor Trainer's avatar...
    Banners and Avatars

No need for any "Thanks to Project Thirteen Graphical and Webdesign." to ruin your sig.

Last edited:

HIM

Years
  • To Blizzard,

Can I have pics of Coals and Blizzard please? These are needed for the banner.

Thank you,
    Dylan "HiM" Craver
    President of P13 Graphical Designs

To SparkyThePikachu,

Here's your banner. I'm quite proud of this one myself. Sorry if the Charzaird is not too shiny. Anyway, here you go...
    Banners and Avatars

Thanks, Dylan

P.S. I'm done for the night and probably for the week. Dont expect another one till next week. Sorry for the inconvience.

Last edited:

SparkyThePikachu

The master Spriter!!
    Years
  • thanks its my first banner *puts it on sigg*and i love it the pikachu is a perfectpose and the castform/and raquazza
    i like the charzard too.ummm can you tell me how to put it up

Last edited:

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    Never mind my last request... just make a picture of a white Flareon, sleeping under a tree, and at the bottom, put "Blizzard: The Flareon on Ice" in red. And this is a banner, mind you. Thanks.

Back