• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bark Out Zoroark event for those with Japanese games

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The fifth scan states that between February 15th and March 14th, players of Black and White will be able to download a Zorua Zoroark over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. This Zoroark comes with the special move Bark Out. The page illustrates how if you breed the Zoroark with Ditto, you'll get a Zorua with Bark Out as well.

- PokeBeach

So the CoroCoro scans have revealed that there's a Zoroark event for the Japanese players. Not known if this will occur for English games, but most likely it will sometime along the line, eventually. Totally figured Zoroark would be released over wifi.

Thoughts? Discuss.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Bark Out Zoroark

The Bark Out Zoroark event started today! It knows the special move Bark Out, a TM which isn't revealed yet. So, have you downloaded it yet? Discuss!

Serebii's article:

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Little late pokewalker. :(
    Maybe the zero posts made it not stand out.

Merged anyway!

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Little late pokewalker. :(
    Maybe the zero posts made it not stand out.

Merged anyway!

Oh sorry... didn't see that XD

So I just downloaded the Zoroark, and the Bark Out animation is awesome! :) But, it's power isn't unfornately :( Furthermore, the rest of it's moveset pretty sucks :@ It already has pretty high speed and it has Agility! But still, nice event. They could've made it more special by making it shiny.

I hope the Lock Capsule will soon be up for download!

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • Huh. Cool. I'm guessing the rest of us will probably just have to wait a few months for this to be available over here. They've been releasing most of the recent events I can think of both in and outside of Japan, so I think it's just a matter of time before the non-Japanese audiences get this Zoroark.

Though...if Bark Out's as weak as it's been mentioned it is, I dunno if it's really worth it. =/

Back