• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baro says hello! -cause by his boredom-

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
    Years
    Hello everybody from Pok?mon Community! Well, I've just registered and am bored, so I decided to introduce myself.
    I'm Baro, from Spain. The best from Pok?mon? It's easy to hack because there are lots of tools, and it offers a wide field of ideas.
    Oh by the way I've made a hack. I'm gonna post it when I find the place... you will like it: POK?MON QUARTZ

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to PC have a great time and have fun and you will make friends soon.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Yuppers, there's a hacking forum around here somwhere. XD Jeremy (PIKA2) ish a moddie woddie there, he'll be able to be of some service I'm sure. ^^

Weeeeell, welcome to PC! Read the rules, post a lot, and have an awsome time! ^^

~Kelsey

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
    Years
    Don't worry, I'll follow the rules. I am in other forums, and I am moderator in one (but it's nearly died :dead: ). It wouldn't be a good example if I spam anywhere.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Welcome to the world of PC, Baro! ^^ I'm Lady Pearl. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here, follow the rules, and post bunches!
    PM me so we could become the best of friends!
    See 'cha around the forums!

? Lady Pearl

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    hello! welcome to the forums! read the rules, post lots, and have fun! see ya 'round! =D

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Baro said:
    Hello everybody from Pok?mon Community! Well, I've just registered and am bored, so I decided to introduce myself.
    I'm Baro, from Spain. The best from Pok?mon? It's easy to hack because there are lots of tools, and it offers a wide field of ideas.
    Oh by the way I've made a hack. I'm gonna post it when I find the place... you will like it: POK?MON QUARTZ
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules and FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Baro, I hope you post alot, stay active and have fun. Plus follow the rules XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    Welcome to PC Baro! Rules the rules, don't spam, and have a good time!

Back