• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Barry's Sprite Shop

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Ok, because rubyrulez's sprites will take me some time, I am temporarily closing requests. Now if this lasts for more than 5 days, I'm not done spriting. I'm just doing it so my list doesn't fill up.

Every request not completed before this will be.

Afterwards, I will repopen requests.

As for iamabhinandan, though I made and animated by trainer card, I don't create or animate them for others. Look for the topics that say Trainer Cards [Animating] or something like that.

Please don't post after this. I will not double post to update, I will just edit this post and reopen the requests (as long as no one posts after this).

Requests: Temporarily Closed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2004
    can i requesthttps://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer74.png this girl from the website with a pink shirt and black pants
    <thanx>

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I am proud to say that rubyrulez, after working myself throughout this weekend, I was able to pull off your sprites. Now if anyone in the future asks for something similiar, I'm sorry if I choose to not make it becasue that type of sprite I just made takes about an hour a piece.

Boy -
    Barry's Sprite Shop

Girl -
    Barry's Sprite Shop

manhattan_momma112, I'm sorry but because you posted after I requested you don't, I will not make that one specific request for you. I clearly said it.

As for my first customer =D I need a fairy sprite that of course has wings. I've got the Espeon.

Please no one else put up a morph request though. I if can make pokechick63's (which I'm sure I can) then I'll annouce that I'm doing morphs.

Requests: Open

Requests Completed: 10

Last edited:

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    hello, can you make me a silver jolteon

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    pokechik63..if you werent a girl i would of asked myself some questions about those fairy wings

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    take it as a compliment boy its so hard to explain it

-edit cool i made a third page..and this is gettin off topic XD

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Please cut the chitchat. Posting to start on it doesn't help. I was done when you posted it. I was jsut working on the other one.

pokechick63:
    Barry's Sprite Shop

j_spiro1:
    Barry's Sprite Shop

From now on, I will do morphs, though please include pokemon parts or I will not do them. I made pokechick63 an exception to this on account of how incredibly easy it was :D

rubyrulez, if you get on aim, I'd like to talk with you.

So then, who's next in line? :P

Requests Completed: 12

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hey would you be able to do me a fusion of Eevee and his five evolutions thanks in advance

Pokemon_Veteran

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    It's a tad rough but I think it came out pretty good.

Pokemon_Veteran:
    Barry's Sprite Shop

Isn't it ironic that my last three sprites I made were Eevee related?

Requests Completed: 13

Last edited:

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    No, I will not take any help. I do my requests. If you want to do sprites, make your own topic. Not to be rude, seeing as we're both in DHi but it is called "Barry's Sprite Shop" and this "Shop" of mine has no need for employees :D I can sprite not only well but fast. Sprites like the ones I made for myself in my first post take anywhere from 5 - 15 minutes. Now as for the requests, that's about the same, except for tow of them which took about an hour (rubyrulez :D ).

Edit: I suppose I should take this opportunity to thank everyone for supporting me with positive comments and a bright attitude. I'm happy to sprite you stuff.

Last edited:
    Back