• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Base Set Spoiler -> From Pokemon TCG Online

COR_Carlos

PokeHolic
    Years
    Some of you may know that I've been making a TCG Online game, and I have decided to release the code I used to create the cards. This chart can be used as a spoiler...ie to just look at for the general person. The spoiler is designed so that you can create a program to organize the information nicely (::Cough cough:: My Pokedex ::cough cough::).
    Yes I DID handcode all 2143 lines in there, so if you guys wish to use it, please give me credit. My source where the actual Pokemon cards and can almost guarantee with my life that they are correct (so far as the cards I used where not fakes.)

It includes only the basic card information...ie it doenst include lbs and height (not yet, I do intend to include that PLUS the origin of each Pokemon's Names).

To use in a BASIC language (VB, QB, certain C-Script) simply setup the variables, and place everything in a function....then call the function, passing the value Card_ID.
    To use in a low-level language (C++,etc), do a Search/Replace for "THEN" and replace with "{" and do the same for "END IF" with "}", and add a ";" to the end of each line (maybe writting a program to read the .txt file and simply appending a ";" to the end).

Again...releasing code from my game that isn't even finished isn't easy for me to do, so if you do end up using this, and making and finishing an online TCG game before I get the chance to, give me some credit ;)

Last edited:

devilicious

dream
    Years
    (0_0), stop SPAMming. Posting offtopic messages is considered spam.

Anyway...
    Hmm', very nice. I can say that I always wanted an online TCG game.
    Good work in the Card Scripts, I must say. Keep going~

Back