• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Base Stats of a Human

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    Hmm, that's a tough one.
    I say about:
    Hp: 60
    Attack:65
    Def:45
    SpAtk:2
    Spdef:2
    Speed:40

But then Human's have the special ability Adrenaline
    Adrenaline: Upon taking any type of damage, this pokemon's Attack and Defence triple and Spdef equals 60.

We also have the special move LSD which boost Atk and Def and Spdef by 4 stages but toxic poisons this pokemon.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    HP: 1
    Attack: 1
    Defence: 1
    Special: 1
    Speed: 1

Seriously, compared to pokemon, humans are unbelievable fragile. lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Nice idea mate...but seriously? Get some insulated gloves, drop kick a Pikachu, and it's going to hurt every bit as much as drop-kicking a giant regular mouse xD

Just saying....I'm violent towards rodents xD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    ^ Well, realistically, the gloves wouldn't protect you, since Pikachu can control the path of it's electricity.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ok....so, even better, wear insulated gloves, grab it by the tail, swing it around and let loose?!

I know it can control its' electricity, but everything bar the games (which are limited due to sprites not moving that much and attacks always coming from the same point on the screen) it's seen that Pikachu's electrical attacks come from his tail, so surely insulating yourself from that means you'll be fine? You then need to quickly make sure you've got skin touching the earth to let the inevitable Thunderbolt hitting you as it flies away dissipate into the ground....

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    If we are students at Hogwarts, we have high special attack.

But at Hogwarts there's Vlodemort and da death deelers D:

HP: 90
    Attack: 70
    Defense: 60
    Special Attack: 50
    Special Defense: 10(?)
    Speed: 100

Personally, I'd like to think that Special stats are your mental state, and knowing that Scientology is a popular cult, I wouldn't be surprised if the average special defense for humans was really low.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    our defense would be way low. We're fleshy noobs who would get pwnt by the first thing that used tackle on us.

Years
    HP: 100 - Human bodies can take a lot more than we think.
    ATK: 40-70 - Some of us are insanely strong
    DEF: 60-100 - As I stated before, human bodies are very strong.
    SP ATK: 1-100 - Some people are braindead, others are geniuses like Alakazam
    SP DEF: 50-110 - Simply the power of taking insults
    SPD:1-220 - From a fat man to Usain Bolt

the :D

<- heracross ftw!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    HP: 100.. we can sorta take hits, what with body armour and such, though that would probably be a hold item
    ATTACK: 70 or so. we're not like the dragon thingies. (with all the things that humans have access to, it could be over 9000, just saying)
    DEFENSE: 80. nothing to say.
    SP. ATTACK: no. because no. 10.
    SP. DEFENSE: some, I guess. 30.
    SPEED: human formes...? 10 - 120.

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    HP: 80 (but items can change)
    Attack: 65 (but items can change)
    Defense: 50 (but items can change)
    Sp. Attack: 85
    Sp. Defense: 50 (but items can change)
    Speed: 60 (but items can change)

Items like weapons (+att, possibly speed and/or defense), armours (+defense, possibly attack, maybe lowering speed) and other stuff will just show the adaptability of humankind. However, nothing can change how smart we are, as is the case atm.

To further show said adaptability, a Human's total EV count can be 21020, double that of a normal Pokemon. Furthermore, one stat can have 510 EVs in it, also double the amount of a normal Pokemon. Even more, Humans can have 62 IVs each (double the normal amount again), to show the individuality of humans. Also, Spinda Factor but for humans (ie. pretty much every single "Human" you can encounter will be different).

Back