• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Basic Colorless Energy?

Should there be a Basic Colorless Energy?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Do you think there should a basic Colorless energy? Could it be possible to have one? Would this create a new deck type? Post your thoughts and vote.

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yes. It would make everything easier, and nicer~
    Colorless = Pwnage

When I first heard about the Pok?mon TCG [about 4 years ago xD] I thought that Colorless had it's specific energy~ =P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    but why have a basic colorless energy when any other basic energy fulfills the role of a basic colorless energy? =o?

We need DCE back to rule the world with absolute E-V-I-L Pokemon again! Like... Jungle Scyther and its absolute Uberness...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...No, it's NOT needed. Double Colorless Energy is good enough, and there are also Potion and Heal Energy if you want to go that far. I HAVE a colorless deck (mostly), and it doesn't need a colorless energy, believe me.

Phantom2

Ampharos King
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    I have a colorless deck. I only have like 2 double colorless energy cards though. There not really needed.

Back