• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Basic Dark Mode for Essentials

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Are your eyes as depressingly pathetic and light sensitive as mine? Do you feel like you are going to crumble every time a white flash comes up on the screen?
    Perhaps you like developing fangames in a dark environment, or have had one of your team complaining about eye strain problems?
    Maybe you even want your game to look a little different.
    Well worry not, for Swdfm presents...

Basic Dark Mode!
    Basic Dark Mode for Essentials

DOWNLOAD HERE!

What is this?
    • A package of all relevant vanilla Essentials Graphics, put into one folder mirroring the Graphics folder.
    • A script with the option to allow players to switch between regular mode and Dark mode in the Options Screen.
    • Includes an option to or not to darken Tilesets
    • Is the graphic you want changed not in the folder? No problem! Simply add the dark version in the place where the normal one would have been in the Graphics/Dark_Mode folder!
    • Automatically makes (most!) text easier to read in Dark Mode without you having to trawl through all the vanilla scripts.

[center]How to install?[/center]
    1) Download the pack and unzip it
    2) Drop into Game Folder
    3) (Optional) Have a look at the Plugin script to see if there's any settings you want to change!
    4) That's it! Only 2 or 3 stages and you're done!

Any problems? Let me know! I'm on Discord often!... Far too often!
    Please credit me, Swdfm! I love glory and praise! Ahahahahahah!

SCREENSHOTS:
    Basic Dark Mode for EssentialsBasic Dark Mode for EssentialsBasic Dark Mode for EssentialsBasic Dark Mode for EssentialsBasic Dark Mode for EssentialsBasic Dark Mode for EssentialsBasic Dark Mode for Essentials

Back