• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bath or shower?

What do you do?

• Bath

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Shower

Votes: 31 93.9%

• Total voters

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I usually take showers since I'm probably looking to be in-and-out so I can be somewhere on time. I haven't had a bath in a while. I usually take baths when I was to chill out and relax a bit.

Years
  • I shower, haven't taken a bath in years. They're sooo relaxing though so I really want to take one soon except the bathroom attached to my room has no tub, so I'd have to use the shared bathroom. Definitely want to have a bath this week before we leave for vacation on Friday. ;o;

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • Showers. For some reason baths always give me massive headaches and it's really boring. Some people read in bath but I'm always scared I'll drop my book in the water and ruin it.

Years
  • I don't even understand baths, it's just soaking in your own filth. Plus I'm too tall for most tubs I've seen anyway lmao

Reactions: Sun

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Showers are so much faster. Nothing has to fill up. Just run the water, clean, and get out.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I shower, haven't taken a bath in years. They're sooo relaxing though so I really want to take one soon except the bathroom attached to my room has no tub, so I'd have to use the shared bathroom. Definitely want to have a bath this week before we leave for vacation on Friday. ;o;
    Aww, not in years? Baths are so incredibly relaxing. In my old flat, I used to take a bath every week or so. I really miss my bathtub now ); Only have a shower. And a pretty bad one, at that.

I don't even understand baths, it's just soaking in your own filth. Plus I'm too tall for most tubs I've seen anyway lmao
    Perhaps, haha, although I'm never really filthy enough for it to feel like that.

Years
  • I used to take baths all the time when I was much younger but now I predominately have showers. I find they're more refreshing and obviously quicker, that being said I love to have a bath now and again, just to be lazy and relax :P

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Welp, the only thing i have is a pail and a small water tank. I fill the water tank to full and use the pail to put the water into my face. Sounds like that .......

But, my dad got a shower and we can use it! yay.....

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Um, a little bit of both? I mean, idk maybe not... see, I have one of those shower heads that turns into a hose. I can't stand on my feet a lot either (weight issues plus dyspraxia), so I sit down in the shower and bathe that way. When I was younger, I took baths because I was still young and enjoyed playing in the water. :P

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Mostly showers, but I love baths. I can just play my favorite music and relax ^-^

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Showers. I probably haven't taken a bath in at least 5 years...probably more than that tbh.

Showers are just so much quicker.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    sure and after i take that bath why don't i go lick the toilet seat as well

showers ONLY

Sirfetch’d

I've not taken a bath in 4 or so years. I find showering so much more relaxing with the water beating on my back and the steam is just amazing.

oh and I am too tall for baths

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Started showering a lot more, especially since I got an ensuite. Nothing beats a hot relaxing bath on occasion though.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I cant bath anymore cause i kinda hate my bath where its like one of those that if you fill it up to a certain height it drains so its pretty annoying :3

So i mostly shower now with taking hot baths when i need to relax.

Back