• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Batman 3 villain's discussion.

Amicus

Hipster Incubai
    Years
    I've always wanted Harley Quinn to be in the third movie. Joker doesn't have to be recast, they could simply show her taking a glimpse into Joker's padded room and her either becoming smitten or madly insane. But I don't know what Harley Quinn could add to the third movie other than what the Joker brought to The Dark Knight.

Ra's al Ghul should make a return.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Harley could be in, and I dunno get orders from a backshot of the Joker or something. Or maybe she could just be some freak inspired by the joker's actions. Whatever it is, she wouldn't be a main villain I don't think. There was rumours (there's been too many) of Rachel Weiss playing Catwoman; she'd be cool in my opinion.

In response to the David Tennant/Riddler Photoshop pic, it was made by the same person on Deviantart who made the Harley Quinn one above. Amazing stuff, I'll see if I can find a link.

Amicus

Hipster Incubai
    Years
    There was rumours (there's been too many) of Rachel Weiss playing Catwoman; she'd be cool in my opinion.

Rachel Weiss playing anyone would be cool. She could be in the next movie in a Bane costume and I wouldn't mind.

Back