• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Batman vs Superman

Lucid

If Cyborg and Aqua Man confirmed, why is this not Justice Leauge?

Years
  • Interesting question, but this is more like an introduction, only the big three will have major roles, the rest are cameos. And some of the members aren't even in it either.

Lizardo

Public Enemy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Maybe it's because I really didn't like Man of Steel, but nothing about Batman vs. Superman intrigues me at all. And the line of superhero cameos obviously meant to rush DC to Justice League make me wonder if the plot is going to be an utter mess. If BvS ends up better than MoS, great. But if it's another dreary, self-serious, and utterly forgettable film like the last one, I'll just stick to watching the DCAU Superman/Batman film.

Years
  • If Cyborg and Aqua Man confirmed, why is this not Justice Leauge?

Weeeeeell good question

I mean they're in BvS in largely cameo kind of role, pretty much just for set up for the actual Justice League movie, but this movie has Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and others, so it might as well be a JL movie.

Lucid

I mean they're in BvS in largely cameo kind of role, pretty much just for set up for the actual Justice League movie, but this movie has Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and others, so it might as well be a JL movie.

Kinda disappointed I haven't seen many pics of them on set, there's a ton of Suicide Squad floating around. As long as they aren't some last minute BS cameo, I guess it's okay. I guess they're gonna drag it out as much as possible.

Years
  • Kinda disappointed I haven't seen many pics of them on set, there's a ton of Suicide Squad floating around. As long as they aren't some last minute BS cameo, I guess it's okay. I guess they're gonna drag it out as much as possible.

Yeah, really the only things we've seen is Aquaman's picture and I don't see them giving out much else before it comes out, maybe a pic or two of Cyborg to match. And yeah, Suicide Squad stuff is EVERYWHERE right now and I don't think that's a coincidence, I think Warner Bros. wants it that way to keep the lid on BvS stuff.

Back