• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle a cheap router user =[

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2008
    lol i almost beat you and you even had an uber. you should have said "ubers aloud" if you were gunna use that latios! "my rules" doesnt mean anything. standard clause does not aloww ubers. i stated i wanted to play no ubers above. its just inconsiderite man.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    lol i almost beat you and you even had an uber. you should have said "ubers aloud" if you were gunna use that latios! "my rules" doesnt mean anything. standard clause does not aloww ubers. i stated i wanted to play no ubers above. its just inconsiderite man.

azelf OMG
    is uber too :]
    so...fair battle :O

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    sigh
    azelf mesprit uxie lati@s regis articuno zapdos moltres suicune entei raikou

are all uber "legends"

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • You're right about one thing, they are all legends. Uber is a different tier, these pokemon are too strong for the standard metagame and therefore are put in the uber tier. Lati@s belongs in ubers. While Azelf is a non-uber legend so it's placed in OU tier.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    however latios without souldew sucks, which i had draco plate attached

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Regardless of Latios holding soul dew or not, it doesn't mater, Latios is still an uber. It will do anything that specs-mence will do but much more superior than specs-mence, it has better stats, access to calmmind and so on.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    Care for a battle? 6v6 single. (this will only be my 2nd wi-fi battle ever =/ )

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    i'll be on wi-fi in a sec FC is in sig (dont feel bad my router is about as cheap as they come to)

comm error >< well we both know you had that one won anyhow

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    hard to beleive gar takin bliss form 714hp to 21 hp in one hit tho....

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    lv 53
    atk: 185 WITH UP STAGE 2 [sword dance, ninjask]
    yeah, it took forever to get low.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • The Regi's/Dogs/Birds are also not ubers. (And I'm not so sure because this was discussed sooo long ago but I thought Latios/Latias were only ubers with the Sould Dew) *didn't read carefully*

(No battle, just helping to tell you what's uber and what's not. "Like a good neighbor, *companies name not metioned due to any reason it may not be allowed* is there. xD)

~desu Saba~

Back