• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle anyone?

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
Years
  • pretty tought battle so far...

man your pretty good at perdicting moves....

i did good to start with...

you wanna do a double?

Last edited:

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Yeah, thanks you're not bad either. I guess my practice has payed off :D

I'm not that good at Doubles yet, but I guess I'll give it a shot before I have to leave. Meet you back on Wi-Fi in a few minutes...

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    blisseys...lol...

they annoy me...

nice battle...

gg. lol I don't like facing them either, but besides "Darkness" I don't have anything that good at taking s.atks so I need her and she's helped me out a lot in the late game.

I don't know if you'd want to use this in your team, but if I made a team based on a weather I'd use a Crobat to start out with and give it Rain Dance/Sunny Day, Hypnosis, U-turn, and probably Air Slash. One of my friends uses one like that and it makes getting out his weather move really easy because of how fast Crobat is. It really annoys me lol.

Back