• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle CDs Done

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Captain............my......captain..........It took a while(*cough) but i finally............completed.........all 50 battle CDs! (*dies)

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    lol. I was planning on a 3-part post of the move: Tackle, but your idea sounds better.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    You also get 15,000 PokeCoupons for completing all of them =/. Plus theres the fact that i like completing just about everything there is to offer in a game ya know?

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    To misunderstand that which you do not know of is human =/

HELL

LAMBO!!!1
    Years
    Don't forget that you get an item for every CD beaten, including two Salac berries, PP Max etc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Of course, the fact that Nintendo Power's released an instant list of all 50 Battle CDs' locations for their subscribers makes this idea moot to me...

Back