• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Front: 4th Gen Wi-Fi Tournament

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    Battle Front: 4th Gen Wi-Fi Tournament [Has Started]

Hosted By: BLK
    Approved By:Aurafire

General Rules and Guide Lines

This thread will be used to post tournament signups and the results of matches. All matches are to be reported to the tournament host via PM from the winner of the match. Please refrain from spamming, arguing, or posting your own results. If you choose to claim that your opponent is cheating in any way please check the Battle Stadium general rules and be prepared to present evidence of this (i.e. video evidence).

Battle Rules

Standard PC Battle Stadium Wi-Fi clauses will be used Along with minor adjustments.

Battles will be 6 vs 6 Singles unless both Trainers agree to a style change.

Evasion Clause - Moves that boost evasion (i.e. Double Team and Minimize) are not allowed.

OHKO Clause - One-Hit-KO moves, such as Fissure and Horn Drill, are banned from use.

Species Clause - Two or more of the same Pokémon may not be used on the same team.

Self KO Clause - If both players have only one Pokémon left, moves which KO both the user and the opponent are not allowed (e.g. Explosion, Destiny Bond). If recoil damage would cause a tie, Self KO Clause does not activate, and the player who last attacked is the winner.

Freeze Clause - Two or more Pokémon on a team cannot be frozen at the same time.

Sleep Clause -Two or more Pokémon on a team cannot be asleep at the same time. Self-induce sleep via rest does not activate Sleep Clause.

Hax Item Clause - No using hold items that rely on luck. Hax Items include Lax Incense, King's Rock, Brightpowder, Razor Claw, Scope Lens, and Quick Claw.​

All battles will be played with the following Pokémon banned:

Arceus
    Darkrai
    Deoxys All Forms
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Groudon
    Ho-Oh
    Kyogre
    Lugia
    Manaphy
    Mewtwo
    Palkia
    Rayquaza
    Latios
    Latias
    Garchomp
    Salamence
    Shaymin
    Mew

Prizes
    1st Place: Any 3 IV/EV trained Pokémon and two 10th Anniversary Pokémon of your choice
    2nd Place: Two 10th Anniversary Pokémon

Registration

Closed

Participating Trainers

BLK : 4340-4668-5329
    PkMnLegend :2494-1965-3877
    light_umbreon : 0174-5370-5953
    Dusknoirs : 0475-5108-4488
    WildAbra : 3095-3409-1763
    Akatsuki no Tenshi : 3439-0509-8023
    TheRatBoy : 0388-6171-6266
    Equalizer : 4512-7442-3093
    Dark sandslash : 1549 2914 1563
    GlalieX : 4083 1222 2255
    ShinySalamence888 : 4211 6598 7030
    Gonz0 :4126 2665 0600
    Musica : 0002 8540 9401
    MEGAS : 3609 8138 7721
    Team Sweeper : 4684 1450 0038
    treecko0 : 0131 8604 9461

Bracket

Last edited:

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    I'd like to join, but it appears that would throw off your bracket.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • Can i still register ? if yes am only availbe in weekends so is that a problem?

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Am I too late to join aswell... Finally got round to checking it out BLK lol

BLK

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    Due to the scheduling of many different people I am extending the sign up.
    Sign ups will continue until 16 players have joined. After that the tournament will continue indefinitely until a winner has been chosen. this revision is to allow everybody enough time to battle.

BLK

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    Registration is now closed.​

To All Participating Trainers:

Please have all matches completed By the March 6th

BLK

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    automatic win to the opponent who does not meet the dead line

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • I spoke with wildAbra and he said he has to much school work to participate in the tournament... (Just check my VMs)

Back