• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Frontier Azami CG-ness~

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years

Fun-ness~ This is my first *real* CG in months. Well Crits? It's my first time shading like this. It comes out pretty good. I used Paint Shop Pro 7 since Open Canvas crashed but I like PSP. Lineart was real fast since I wanted to color. XD

For more art visit my sheezyArt Account at https://tsuji.sheezyart.com

so C&C please :3

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    The shading is cool, but u need to work more on the line and her proportions.

Her arms are too think and short at the same time. Left arm is nearly double sized compared to right. Also try to make the face thinner (same with the neck), as anime girls tend to have think necks and thinner faces too.

Details on the model are good thought :)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Very Cool Brandon ^_^
    I really like the shading , keep it up, You keep getting better
    :)

Deadeye Betty

Just a nomadic flicker...
    Years
    A very good attempt, the perspective issues have been pointed out...but that comes with time and practice.
    Grrrr..perspective and backgrounds are my mortal enemy...

I don't remember how well I could draw when I was 13, I'm going to have to rummage through some old sketchbooks now! ^_^ Keep practicing, though!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Wonderful shading, especially on her clothes. ^_^ I really like the background, too! The blind effect works really well. :) I really like the lineart, too!

The only problem I can see is that the arms look a bit too thick for the size of her body. :) Other than that, it looks great! :D

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    PichuSecretBase said:

Fun-ness~ This is my first *real* CG in months. Well Crits? It's my first time shading like this. It comes out pretty good. I used Paint Shop Pro 7 since Open Canvas crashed but I like PSP. Lineart was real fast since I wanted to color. XD

For more art visit my sheezyArt Account at https://tsuji.sheezyart.com

so C&C please :3
    That's really cool art. I like it very much. Keep up the good work.

Back