• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Battle Frontier Speculation!

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
The Frontier sucked IMO, it's nothing but a tower of hax and some of the challenges were gimmicky. All the spinoffs (Stadium) and Frontiers compensate for their lack of human intelligence with hax and this makes them not fun to play at all.

Plus all the Frontiers had some of the most bland characters in the Pokémon franchise, because they aren't allowed any character development - Palmer had minimum interaction with you in Platinum and Caitlin was fleshed out only when she became an E4 member in Unova.

Instead of a Frontier, I want the main game to be harder, or have a hard mode, like the Challenge mode in B2W2. You can have a Frontier for people to practice for wifi battles but I think they could come up with something different for the new region.

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Give me a frontier that isn't a facility filled island. I would like it if they were like Gym+. Meaning, you have the PWT which is like the E4 of the facilities. While the PWT would have normal tournaments and special tournaments available from the start, to give players real incentive to battle the facilities, each facility stamp/medal/shiny new collectable would unlock a super hard Tournament to be battled, and perhaps if you get all the facility collectables, you unlock the hardest,most grueling thing existing in Pokemon yet.

Back