• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    yea i know maybe a strange coincidence (i suck at spelling but it might be right)

You spelled it right .

EDIT: I got a 3-0 victory against Tori. Was a pretty good battle, maybe not the best but certainly not the worst. He pulled out some nice moves on me but I think it was his choice of a non-steel type that was his main downfall.

Last edited:

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    yea. smeargle is new. :/ it was a good battle. looks like focus blast wasn't as reliable as a long time ago than it is now. :P but i just got lucky then. good game greene! i'll post the battle video as soon as i can. ^^

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    I'm still waiting for my match with you Tori. ;)

almost there crimson! just need to make the battle video is all. its just a bore waiting for the camera itself to charge. i can't use it while it charges like the ds. lol. don't worry, i'll VM you when im done.

Yea cool, but I may beat you to it and have it up Saturday morning.

:p i'll have it up by tomorrow morning in the latest.

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    That happens sometimes.

BTW, why are the rock leaders everywhere a form of the word green?? Just like to put it out there as my title says, I am the original Greene :P
    I also noticed that, but origionally I just wanted to be a Ancient pokemon trainer, and I always use Code_Green as my forum name, so It's just a coincidence.
    XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I know that, but it's hard to cover all of the weaknesses with only the fossil pokemon, plus they're all realy slow except for Aerodactyl.
    :)
    you seem to be on this league topic quite often... which is good of course! we need all the Bumpers we can get!
    XD
    just kidding!

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    That's why I use claydol for trick room support, although solrock would be better for the job, but I don't want to look like a copycat because I've seen you use him!
    XD

Greene1516

Years
    Guess what Tori, I beat you to the punch :P

Here is the video of my battle against Tori guys, please rate/comment, and subscribe to help me reach 100 subs and 2000 views, bth of which I am very close to. It was a great game anyway and I am looking forward to seeing both sides of the video.

Vs Tori

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Nice battle guys, wonder what the mystery poke is greene anyway i'd better shape up my team a bit for any upcoming battles

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    nice battle! poor smeargle!
    XD
    oh, and lunatone isn't that great of a choice cause' the move Explosion won't do that much damage after trick room is used, plus I don't need a non physical wall, and the fact that it doesn't have all that good qualitys to it.
    stupid Luna (nickname)
    XD

Greene1516

Years
    What do you mean you don't need a non-physical(special) wall??? Rock Pokemon have notoriously low Sp.D and you need some form of special defense to make up for that.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    yeah, you're right, but what I meant to say is that I didn't need another one. My bad.
    *_* crazy me
    s***! my team is begining to look too much like Greene's!
    *Tries to be different* *Fails Miserably*
    XD

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    That's why you should try bild something around your love, ancient Pokemon. Anyway I am challenging you next dude so I will PM you now.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    "noooooo! not me! not now! I am not worthy of your presence!"-said the kiss-a$$
    XD but seriously, My team isn't ready to take on you, I've seen you on youtube.
    You're like an unstoppable force!
    *tries to train pokemon 30 levels up in a hurry*
    Stupid leviathan...(reffers too omastar).

Back