• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    well, according to your videos, you're pretty tough :P of course, Xatu can just fly over the walls with ease XD

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    That's just because half of my videos are against people less experienced than me. You'll notice I struggle against the big dogs, especially Painter. Though I'll give myself credit and say that I have gotten better in the last month.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    Am i a big dog? :P naw, im an ickle lickle pussy kat who prays to the hax gods daily :P but even then, i fail

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Am i a big dog? :P naw, im an ickle lickle pussy kat who prays to the hax gods daily :P but even then, i fail
    Infidel!
    Silence! I kill you!
    XD
    You started your own religion?! D= (Jks)

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    Togepi started it for me. I had to pray to them to get togepi to use a good move while using metronome (it was my first trained on plat :P)

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    lolphoenix good idea
    lilac xD metronome either likes me or hates me some bad moves ive gotten off it (string shot, present, flail, SPLASH but some other good ones fire blast, dragon dance, outrage xD

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Lilac if you want a position fill out a form. I hope this league doesn't go down anytime soon.

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Whatever you want. Although I would prefer an elite so greene can finish the league

Back