• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Can I use a BL Pokémon? My UU team is put together but there is one BL Pokémon... Can I use it or not?

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    Just popping in to say that I beat Dusk 4-0 I believe?

It was a fun battle and I just might have found a team that works well together, finally.

....little side note. Apparently I'm a little harder to beat than my brother. Mwa ha ha ha

Don't really have all too much leeway with fighting though so it's unfair to say...
    but I'm going to say it anyway. :P

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm dropping out. Seeing as how my interest in pokemon has faded, and I never have a good challenge in this wifi section, I'm officially done with wifi. :/ So see ya.

Years
    Noone ever picks flying

u can put me in either , whichever is best for the league

Gym Form

Character Name:Andrew

Clauses:Uber Clause. Evasion Clause. Species Clause.
    Prize (optional):Any 6 berries of their choosing.
    FC: 4897 3011 9811
    Rules: 3 on 3 All pokemon must be atleast part flying type. No ubers :/ no 2 pokemon use the same item.
    Type:Flying

Elite Four Form

Character Name:Andrew
    Clauses: Uber Clause. Evasion Clause. Species Clause.
    Prize (optional):Any 6 berries of their choosing
    FC:: 4897 3011 9811
    Rules: 3 on 3 all pokemon must be atleast part flying type. No ubers :/ no 2 pokemon use the same item.
    Type:Flying

Green 14

Lazy Guy
    Years
    Hmm so what is this like my 5th post lol? For a gym leader that's pretty sad. I check my messages daily for challengers but 0, so now I'm saying what is on the front page: I AM OPEN TO CHALLENGERS. If I'm not on, leave a message and make a time lol. I'm in eastern time, -4. I've been getting a good team together, too.

Green 14

Lazy Guy
    Years
    Yeah is there any way to do some advertising on the site without angering the admins? I could put a little spam on the quick battle thread.

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Yeah we needs some challengers

We got ninetails but only when hes bored

Yeah that itd be good thanks green :P

Hey i got a idea: Lets knock out tv where ninetails is and block all other websites other than this one so he'll challenge more JK

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    hehehe lol good plan well u need to tell all our leaders to post here more often sayng that theyre open
    and dont do that cuz we both live in florida which means mine and greens will be gone too

Back