• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2014
    Character Name: Coza
    Clauses: Sleep, Species, Item except for Leftovers.
    Prize (optional): Regular Lv.1/Egg Grass type starter.
    FC: 5370 8250 3598
    Rules: I may use one uber, challenger may not. (Can make one uber each)
    Type: Grass Gym

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Didn't know there were positions open?? *facepalm* there goes that I can use an uber you can't rule again.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Character Name: Code_Green or CoGre
    Clauses: sleep, no uber, OHKO, evasion, species, no hax.
    Prize (optional): Ummmmmmm.... I'l get back on that.
    FC: 1462 0122 9619
    Rules: OU 5 vs 5 (until further notice.) double battle (optional).
    Type: Rock/ground

Am I in?
    pleaaaaaaase?
    XD just kidding.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    Arceus, you should really change your OP or your thread will eventually look like SPAM with all the pointless gym requests.

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Ok code APPROVED THANKS

The coza n o not approved I do not like the rule of one uber gym but ont challenger sorry

Yeah greene i sortive will

Rock is now gone i hop[e ill find a grass soon :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2014
    Ok code APPROVED THANKS

The coza n o not approved I do not like the rule of one uber gym but ont challenger sorry

Yeah greene i sortive will

Rock is now gone i hop[e ill find a grass soon :(

Character Name: Coza
    Clauses: Sleep, Species, Item except for Leftovers.
    Prize (optional): Regular Lv.1/Egg Grass type starter.
    FC: 5370 8250 3598
    Rules: One Uber Each. (Better?)
    Type: Grass Gym

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    can you change the rule one last time? sorry. uh, Prize: Pikachu Colored Pichu Rules: 5. vs. 5. best 2 out of 3.
    ty in advance. oh yea, and gym is open again.

Marlon88

Elite Trainer
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Character Name:Marlon
    Clauses:sleep

Prize (optional):Syther male or female or jolteon flareon or evee
    FC:0087-8515-3419
    Rules:no all pokemon can't be level 100 or 90
    Type:psychc except the last two ;)
    if not can i be a E4 you still need a psychc E4 like in platinum dimond and pearl

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Sorry to tell you this but the position is taken by me already and your rules sound a bit wierd, if your battling over wi-fi, everyone's pokemon is either lvl 50 or 100

Greene1516

Years
    @ Tori, how can you do best two out of three? First of all, techy stuff aside, to do best out of 3 you need 3 not 5 Pokemon, and secondly there is no way to do that in-game.

@ MunchlaxMan, Marlon hasn't Wi-Fi'ed before from what I understand.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    @ Tori, how can you do best two out of three? First of all, techy stuff aside, to do best out of 3 you need 3 not 5 Pokemon, and secondly there is no way to do that in-game.

@ MunchlaxMan, Marlon hasn't Wi-Fi'ed before from what I understand.

I think he means more then one battle. =/

Greene1516

Years
    I think he means more then one battle. =/

If that is the case then I retract my challenge as not only is it unfair for any challenger to have to beat a leader twice where he will no doubt have a better chance second time around, but will also be extremely *yawn* boring having to face the same person twice in a row. I have to say I am disappointed as this league showed promise after getting set-up but now it seems half of the leaders are so spineless that they have to try and make rules to give themselves a clear advantage, something not seen on any other league.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Constructive Criticism - Comments serving to improve or advance; providing a helpful critical judgment expressed with knowledge.

I am putting this here because I can already tell what's going to happen. Greene is providing constructive criticism and it not bashing you in any way, shape, or form (this is all an assumption, because I have a feeling someone will complain about the criticism).

Keep in mind, I completely agree with Greene. When I was a leader here, we were all generally fair with our rules. Lately, things such as "only the leader can use ubers" or the one stated above, best 3 out of 5 has ruined any respect this league had attained. It gives advantages to one side or the other.

For those of you who are thinking "Well this is just a challenging league. There's nothing unfair about it. If you can't take it, then you're not up to the challenge."

Fair
    - Without irregularity or unevenness

(I like using definitions to improve my points. xP) Unevenness is the key word. By creating the unbalance of allowing ubers on one side and not the other, you are giving yourself a clear advantage over the opposition. It makes the league unfair, not challenging.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    well arent u the little nerd >.< and for your constructive criticism look at the first page and all the leaders rules as im sure at least 3 of them have to be fair

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    yeah i agree as much as the rest of you, Arceus should really check the forms roughly before deciding to add any more leaders or if the leaders have unique rules, we should test challenge to find out if it would be fair or not

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    Arceus,
    i agree with green 100 percent

Green,
    you clearly are smarter and more coordinated than other people on this site but the way i see it your constantly bashing the league for no reason, are you even a chalenger?

By the way Green i have no intention of insulting you im just curious...

And by the way arceus, my SN is matt262626
    on this site and the site you made you put matt2626
    thankyou

And aero i fully agree with you as wel
    im just curious.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    We are not bashing. It's constructive criticism. I was part of this league earlier, but relinquished my role because I was falling out of the pokemon scene. I'm saying what I am because I see that this league is quickly dying and usually that calls for change.

Therefore, myself and Greene want to explain to the leaders here why the activity probably isn't so great. So we suggested what we saw based of our knowledge of both battle experience and the more recent challengers' behaviors.

Back