• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    yea. i'm pretty bad at planning. :( i agree and it doesnt sound like bashing at all. its actually pretty good advice. so yea. 1 battle. hey greene, whenever your ready dude. i just hope my wi-fi doesnt fail as it has been for a couple days.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    yea i understand ur constructive criticism but personally i think my rules are fine and idk other leaders rules but skythurs r too and im prety sure toris r cool now

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    Make up your mind buddy. Tori I'll catch you tomorrow for that battle most likely.

oh tomorrow? uhm, what time? because there is this thing for my school that i absolutely have to do or else my health grade will go down. :( we'll need to like, set up a time or something.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    Green what you call constuctive criticism i call bashing.
    Before you post telling me to make up my mind you should understand where im coming from, i respect you, your obviously better and more coordinated (like i said yesterday) than other people but the way you try to "help" this league is unprofesional and for lack of a better word childish. Whether you get me yet or not you saying that this league a joke like you did several times isnt helping us and your attitude towards people not as good as you is honestly disgousting. If you want to help this league by all means do but you should seriously try to stop insulting it and just help.
    Thankyou.
    Ans aero you i have no problem or contrasts with i like what you are saying to us and what your doing to try to help, as you do it in a profesional and friendly manner, and thankyou.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Green what you call constuctive criticism i call bashing.
    Before you post telling me to make up my mind you should understand where im coming from, i respect you, your obviously better and more coordinated (like i said yesterday) than other people but the way you try to "help" this league is unprofesional and for lack of a better word childish. Whether you get me yet or not you saying that this league a joke like you did several times isnt helping us and your attitude towards people not as good as you is honestly disgousting. If you want to help this league by all means do but you should seriously try to stop insulting it and just help.
    Thankyou.
    Ans aero you i have no problem or contrasts with i like what you are saying to us and what your doing to try to help, as you do it in a profesional and friendly manner, and thankyou.

Then what would you call constructive criticism? This is exactly what I mean and you are proving my point, half the leaders are coming up with biased rules and then defending themselves by saying those who oppose such as myself are "childish". What exactly is childish about telling you things as they are?? Would you prefer I sugar coat it for you and give you a lollypop? If you want to have a good league then you need to accept the criticism from the people who actually know what they are talking about. Go read reviews of just about anything from professionals and you will see no sugar coating or creamy interior, it is as it is, and since how I put it is how the pro's do it then it would be classed as professional. On the other hand, it is quite childish to get overly defensive about every criticism mate regarding you. Funniest thing about your comment is that mine wasn't even aimed at you, and the people who it was aimed at accepted that I had a valid point and are working to improve things and they earn tonnes of respect for that. You on the other hand are just being the pot who calls the kettle black and for no reason too, so you just prove my point further, so thank you.

P.S. What you see above is a taste of me being "mean", so maybe now you can appreciate what I said before as what it is, constructive criticism. To help you further, a definition like what .Aero did:

Constructive Criticism - criticising a point or values of an entity with sufficient grounds and giving suggestions on how to improve.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    The basis behind constructive criticism is highly relative to the person it's being directed at. Some may find it harsh and rude, while others will take note on the improvements they can make. It's extremely tricky and only those who have mastered that art can actually do it in a truly constructive way while not causing any hate towards themselves (I'm not stating that I can, I just got lucky with my wording and choice of explaining things xD).

Greene's posts don't seem childish to me at all. He's very literate which makes him come off as a person who thinks about their posts before writing them up, and makes him come of as a "professional" (even though that's a misguiding term).

Matt, you do not seem childish either. The only thing that I can nit-pick at is your formatting and some spelling errors (but that's just because I'm a Grammar Nazi, so it's not that big of a deal to most forum dwellers).

I think we should stop this. ;_; I don't want this league to get off topic.

*ahem* ANYWAY! Good luck everyone. ^^ I actually went over the rules that each leader had and they honestly seemed ok and fair for the most part. Just please, try to stay away from the ubers thing. If the leader can use them, the challenger should be allowed the same amount. :( Otherwise there's a clear advantage.

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Sorry guys ive been REALLY busy with school

Yeah i agree with aero it is not bashing its helping thanks greene

i dont have much to change luckily im going to go over all gym rules and everything
    but yeah this is what i call a debate :)

Me as the leagues owner i would like to join greene's side hes not bashing hes being very helpful actually
    Challenge the league please i will try to add a prize soon :)

BTW the_coza approved :)

Greene1516

Years
    Skymin can't be used in Wi-Fi, it reverts form so it would be a stupid excuse for the rule. And if he ends up having Skymin in a battle on Wi-Fi then he hacked.

And Arceus I already have challenged.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Woah that took me a while to read all that discussion, did'nt miss much lol, anyway i think i might challenge some other leagues while waiting for some challengers to get to elite 4, any suggestions on which i should try first?

Greene1516

Years
    It's not much of a claim really though since H&S, Platinum, Aero, Bronze, and the Battle Frontier are the only five leagues here that are worth the effort, and I am not saying H&S is top because I run it half the time, I'm saying it because it has been the most successful since its inception. Doesn't mean the others are inferior though.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    i know that greene but u whipped it into shape and lately here and platinum have been pretty good but the bronze league is getting slower at least they got an elite challenger already tho and aero is gettin a bit slower too

Back