• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Probally cause barely anyone challenges bronze league anymore and i probbaly would try the H&S league since I want a shot a greene after watching a few of his videos especially the battle with painter, awesome job

Blazing Lucario

We will fall sooner or later..
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 20, 2009
    I would like to sign up, but keep listening. I would like to be a Gym Leader or E4 member. I'm on my DSi and I can't understand some of it. What are the open spots? By the way I'm gonna be water/Ice or maybe Water. (what I mean by Water/Ice I mean some water pokemon and some ice pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    Green, my apologies just trying to make sure no one in the league is getting offended, and like i said im not disagreeing with you, if its cool with arceus by all means post away.
    Aero i didnt quite read everything you said cuz im short on time thes days lmao :) but its probably having to do with my posts about what green has been saying its all good...
    Arceus still nothing on my SN its matt262626 not matt2626
    seeya guys

P.S. green i dont want a lollypop

lmao not just to add a nother p.s. but...
    P.S. Aero i thought greens posts were childish because in my opinion he was being somwhat rude which isnt adult like but aero no hate towards you or green as long as its cool with arceus its okay by me and i agree we should get off this topic
    CASE CLOSED o_O

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Could you please post the banner that's in my sig above my Gym "description"?
    Thanks! :)
    XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Good idea! And thanks, it's my first ever banner try. I'l get right on it...
    *begins working*
    XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    can I upload it imeadiatly from my computer, or do I have to have an image hosting site?

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    idk if ur deffinitely doing it but just incase, can mine be purple with me in the middle of two question marks cuz my battles are 2v2 and i dont wna give away my strategy. :)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    idk if ur deffinitely doing it but just incase, can mine be purple with me in the middle of two question marks cuz my battles are 2v2 and i dont wna give away my strategy. :)
    Sure.
    Now I'l try to post my completed banner, and if it doesn't work, I'l keep trying in this post:
    Battle frontier

[.IMG]https://www.pokecommunity.com/%3Ca%20href=%22https://s773.photobucket.com/albums/yy18/CodeGreen3/?action=view&current=IceBanner.gif%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3E%3Cimg%20src=%22https://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy18/CodeGreen3/IceBanner.gif%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22Ice%20Gym%22%3E%3C/a%3E[/IMG]

Back