• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Battle Frontier

Completed Battle Frontier?

• Yes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    Has anyone completed the Pokemon battle Frontier on Emerald? Also post Pokemon you used if possible. and if its lvl 50 or open lvl.

I'm currently attempting it

Gold:
    Knowledge
    Luck
    Tactics

Silver:
    Brave

My Pokemon I'm using are Metagross, Salamence, Gyarados and sometimes Houndoom. all lvl 50.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    yea, almost impossible to use up that much time to complete it... one gold in battle dome, and wont bother anything else.

although, i just got started into using tools, so i wonder what a sableye with wonderguard would do... O.O

edit: sableye has no weaknesses, does it?

Years
    no i accedently pushed yes *dumb mistake* thinking it said no i dont even play at the battle frontier that much and i've had emerald for 2 years

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I had an Emerald ROM from my PSP I managed to play for 80+ Hours.
    I did compete in the Battle Frontier, even though I never got any prints. I only beat the Battle Pyramid once and I hate the Battle Palace, just like some of the peeps above me.
    Now, my PSP is unhacked (blame my brother and his "FIFA10") and, thus, all my Emerald data is destroyed ...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I got all the Silver plus a couple of the Gold, but then the hax luck of the CPU began to get on my nerves (not to mention the release of D/P) so I gave up on trying to get all the gold at the frontier. Not worth my time.

Years
    Nope.I never had the skills.

And I've never been patient enough to get that far in Emerald again.

I will do one day, but I doubt I'll complete it. I'll just play the Battle Dome and that "Set KO Tourney!" place over and over again.

Back