• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Log Archive

Kazuhiro

Extra GOOD
Years
  • Good stuff. Images makes logs more entertaining to read.

Good read on the Substitute with Heatran in the first match. That pretty much gave you the victory.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    great presentation...

first log had A LOT of mistakes in it from both players, but your in-depth thought process kinda made up for it, even though you seemed kinda out of it.

second log was...interesting

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    It was great layout, I loved your presentations. But what confused me was the Suicune thing. When both Suicunes were out, I was confused on which was yours and what was his.

But otherwise, great presentation! ^^

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Wonderful battle log, gimmick battles are always fun in my opinion. The only small issues I saw is that you could make the opponent and your colors different (unless I already told you this?) and the back sprites are positioned a little weird. Oh, and SR and super/not effective damage could be taken out of the log.

Back