• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Battle Maison v1.1

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Just been wondering if any of you guys are attempting to get a high winning streak in the Battle Maison. While it's for the most part the same as in X and Y, there are a couple new tools for the player available to try out, like all the new Mega Evolutions and new moves provided by the Move Tutors. What's the highest you've come; are you hunting for the trophies and what are some of your staples on the teams you're using? Any favorite strategy?

Also keep in mind, this is not a "stupid Battle Maison should have been the Battle Frontier instead" thread so please refrain from posting such comments. Thanks in advance! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I only got up to the 20th battle in single because I wanted to get the ribbon for Cradily. If you get 50 wins, I think you get to rematch Wally again but I'm too lazy to try it myself. It just bores me after a few battles.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have the Normal Singles and Doubles completed, but not the others at this time. In the Super Singles, I went for it but ended up kicking the bucket twice, both times with my Mega Salamence immediately succumbing after Mega Evolving and it was my last one, so I haven't unlocked battling Wally's rematch team yet. ):

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I got all the trophies! I attempted to get to 200+ in Super Triples and got to 106...where I got destroyed by the hax monster. It was ridiculous. All I can say is: Fissure Walrein and a string of critical hits.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • I got a 50-Win streak in Super Singles, defeated the Chatelaine and then immediately lost the 51th battle. I still got the Wally rematch which is all I really wanted. The hax at all the Battle facilities are so unfair that it has become an urban myth among Pokemon fans that the AI is actually programmed to hax you into submission when you're on a high streak. Pretty much the only way to win is to use broken Pokemon like Mega Kangaskhan, Lucario, Talonflame, etc.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I haven't spent much time in the Battle Maison in ORAS because breeding, really have only unlocked Super Singles/Doubles/Rotations/Multi. Though I did get an 81 win streak in Super Singles in X/Y. I wanna get at least a 100 win streak some time, but we'll see when that happens.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I only have the trophy for Super Singles with my 50 battles winning streak. I think I'll leave it at that, but I'm also considering to try getting the one for Super Doubles as well.

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
  • Super Doubles was easy for me. I used Typhlosion and mega-zard Y. Eruption pretty much OHKO everyone and if it doesn't heat wave will finish them off and if there is something that resist fire charizard can take care of them. Charizard has dragon pulse, heat wave, solar beam and airslash. Most of the time only the water/dragon types are a problem but charizard mostly of the time takes care of them. I still haven't found an ideal 3rd and 4th pokemon, but mostly a wall and a revenge killer will work for pokemon who outspeed typhlosion and charizard.

Years
  • I decided to give it a try instead of just flaming it to heck. Its kinda fun. I can't battle online so Im gonna breed an awesome just to get the trophies.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    Help me with super single battle

I need help beating the super single battle at the maison. Its the last ribbon i need for my shiny altaria. So i need team/stratagie that will do well with my altaria. I have a full dex and breeding items so all option are valid. Preferably two pokemon that can do it alone so i dont have to change moves on my altaria, but thats not that important to me.

Years
  • What moves does your Altaria have? Because you can relearn Egg Moves in this generation, so you don't have to worry about dropping those. If its moveset is more specialized, however...

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    Right now he has dragon pulse, moon blast, sing, and dream eater. Not the best for maison but ill temporary change it to what ever is needed, also he has perfect hp speed defence sp defence and sp attack. I didnt stat train him really but he has nothing in attack.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I need help beating the super single battle at the maison. Its the last ribbon i need for my shiny altaria. So i need team/stratagie that will do well with my altaria. I have a full dex and breeding items so all option are valid. Preferably two pokemon that can do it alone so i dont have to change moves on my altaria, but thats not that important to me.
    I think you only need to have it in the party during the fight against one of the Battle Chatelaine, which means, you could battle up to 49 consecutive battles and after that interrupt and go in with a new team, where your Altaria is one of the members.

I was relatively successfull, using Dragonite/Mega Kangaskhan/Azumarill in X and Dragonite/Mega Scizor/Azumarill in ORAS (Scizor, because I was too lazy to get Kangas friendship high enough for Return to do max damage again xD). You could also try a Truant strategy (Durant with Truant Ability uses Entainment on the first opposing Pokemon, your next Pokemon boosts and protects until it's at max Attack/Special Attack and Speed and then you just sweep).

Importables (because: why not?)
    Spoiler:

and my Truant Team:
    Spoiler:

Something like Durant+Gorebyss/Cloyster should be more than enough to beat the 50th battle in Super Singles, so you would just need to add Altaria and let the two others do all the work.

Back