• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Battle Maison

Years
    Super singles on x I made it to 34 with a team I bred for doubles, I never bred my 4th pkmn though and wanted to test run the the in singles...
    Tyranitar/ Adamant/ Mega stone
    Garchomp/ Jolly/ Dragon Fang
    Excadrill/ Adamant/ Quick Claw
    The team was built for doubles, minus its 4th member but after all the IV breeding evolving and reset bag farming then EV training I just couldn't help to take these 3 to singles and try it out, actually really surprised they did how they did considering I really didn't have any good held items or type coverage in their move sets

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Man, I really hate the Battle Maison and its ****ing hax:

8DQW-WWWW-WWW4-4D6W

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My highest streak in Battle Maison was fifty-nine. Would've been able to reach sixty, but unfortunately, the opponent managed to take down my last two Pokémon with a few critical hits. It upsetted me quite a bit, to be honest. d: Didn't have Blastoise with me at that time, but if I did, I'm pretty sure that it could've saved me by enduring these hits.

Years
    16...I lost to a Magcargo that used Shell Smash. All my Pokemon were weak to ground so it kept using Earthquake (My Pokemon were Mega Gengar, Blaziken, and Metagross)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    I use the Durant with truant strategy, but I continuously lose to the hax and I can't IV breed without a perfect ditto to overcome it ):
    My max streak is 16

Back