• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
  • Okay, this thread is a new idea to avoid threads that get no more than five replies and for people who are lazy to post a thread (like me).

Basicaly, as in the IV Battle thread, you post anytime you want a battle with standard rules. Just don't double post. Replies can be accepted here, or you can just PM the person. Individual battle threads can still be created if you want to personalize rules.

Just to make sure, I'll post the standard rules:
    -No Ubers (Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Normal Deoxys, Attack Deoxys, Defense Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai and Arceus)
    -No hacked Pokémon
    -Sleep Clause (No moves that make the foe's Pokémon sleep if he or she has already a Pokémon asleep.)
    -Evasion Clause (No moves that raise evasion or lower the foe's accuracy.)
    -OHKO Clause (No Fissure, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold or Guillotine.)
    -No Hax Items (Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Stick, Scope Lens, King's Rock, Brightpowder, Quick Claw, Focus Band, Lax Incense, Lucky Punch.)

You are now free to post at any time you want to battle without having to make a new thread.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Good game, T_S. One Pokémon that could have stopped your main strategy failed in particular but the rest just were too weak for your awesome team. Great batle. Too bad I didn't get to KO but two of yours, I think. >_>

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • GG Indeed. I was thinking about switching in Froslass against Cross Chop when your Vire was going to be killed by Hail, but I thought nothing of it, then you got the crit that KO'd my Bliss. ;)

I know what you mean, your Kingdra had Rain Dance didn't it? I knew I couldn't switch out Froslass, or else you would be able to get the easy Rain Dance to remove my Hail, so I guess I was lucky I could 2HKO you with Shadow Ball/Hail. ;)

GG though, that was my first battle for that team.

Regards,

~T_S

P.S. Looking for another battle.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I'm looking for a match.

Cicero ;; 2706 8249 1224

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Anyone interested in a match, post here. If I don't respond, shoot me a PM tonight.

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Anyone interested in a match, post here. If I don't respond, shoot me a PM tonight.

Awesome game, man. I think that's the best one I've ever had lol.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back