• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands: Pandemonium [GAME OVER]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    At the moment my top townreads are Newtsie, Saws, me, and Neko

So it comes down to ASD, Miah, Kiyo, and Bidoof.

Bidoof is my biggest scumread right now, but if he's town, then I will be pointing the finger at Kiyo the next day, especially if he survives, as if maf don't kill him they risk another deathless night.

However, that begs the question of who Bidoof's partner is, if he has one. The willingness for ASD and Miah to jump on the Bidoof wagon makes me think he doesn't have one of the four I mentioned. In this scenario that only one who might possibly be his partner is Newtsie, which I don't see as scum right now.

If Bidoof is town, and there is another town death, we will find out tomorrow how many mafia are left, since at 4/2 it will be announced as LYLO. If there is no LYLO announced then there is only one left and we are at 5/1 and in a much better place to eliminate the unconfirmed townies.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Define not sure. Also why the vote for curiosity?

I'm confused about something. If Naku was the SK and Newt converted him to a hero, Rabi told me that he'd appear as a hero not a SK, so what do you guys think happened?
    Eh I don't even care anymore, you are just shooting in all directions to try to get the attention out of you
    And it is working because it seems most of people here don't have their own opinions and just follow the others
    As I said I'm already tired of this game so lynch/kill me pls

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Define not sure. Also why the vote for curiosity?

I'm confused about something. If Naku was the SK and Newt converted him to a hero, Rabi told me that he'd appear as a hero not a SK, so what do you guys think happened?
    I think Naku was culted on either N1 or N2. When Kitty died only two recruits died with her, presumably the N0 recruit along with either the N1 or N2 recruit.

Eh I don't even care anymore, you are just shooting in all directions to try to get the attention out of you
    And it is working because it seems most of people here don't have their own opinions and just follow the others
    As I said I'm already tired of this game so lynch/kill me pls

No need to give up, we are very close to winning. Can you list your actions, please?

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
    I think there may be something sinister happening based from the phase post.

But good news for today. I roleblocked Newtsie with my Nurse ability and the phase post sounds like I was able to block the night kill successfully. I think he's suspicious too, so...

[Final Vote] Newtsie

Edit: Because I'm pretty sure anyway, I'll just make my vote final

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    I can't believe Kiyo is town...
    Yeah, lynch me, we are not in a LyLo yet. And we already won the game, so I have no problem with it.
    Just an observation: I believe Miah is the last mafia.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
    I can't believe Kiyo is town...
    Yeah, lynch me, we are not in a LyLo yet. And we already won the game, so I have no problem with it.
    Just an observation: I believe Miah is the last mafia.

miah is last maf...a likely story.

i'll trust kiyo for now.

[Eliminate]Newstie

townread:
    Jd: cuz of the role claim and contribution.
    Saws: cuz of them being aloof all the time...also role claim
    Neko: cuz role claim
    Kiyo: cuz vote on bidoof, they wouldn't vote fellow maf would they? If yes thats a pretty risque move.

scum lean:
    newstie
    cuz of the constant barrage at kiyo

miah
    something about them is just super sus.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
    And In the end, the love you get, is equal to the love you make!

welp looks like we did it boys!

couldn't use the come together over me line in my death post but oh well.

I'd like to say "thank you" on behalf of the group
    And ourselves and I hope we passed the audition!

Last edited:
    Back