• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikaplup

Level 4 antagonist
    Years
    So I bet you're all wondering what this is/might be about. Well I was getting to thinking here. I was about to check out the battle section and I thought: Wow it would be cool if all the mods had a battle! So I created this thread to suggest the mods and admins should all have a huge battle! I know it might sound kinda lame to some people, but hey, it's a suggestion. I think it would be really cool too, because I wanna know the skills of the moderators. I'm guessing the that the fact they are moderators, mean they have been here a while, so maybe they are pretty good at this. It might also be possible if someone were to record these battles as an example and tutorial for the newbies like me so we get the gist of what battling is all about. Let me know what ya' think!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back