• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Battle pike ROCKS!!

Does the battle pike ROCK!!!

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    In Emerald dons't the battle pike ROCK!! the way you can change pokemon with the trainer that you you just beat is'ent it great!!!

lok

Pokemon Battle Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2005
    yea, battle factory is cool and u have a chance to use any kind of pokemon

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Yep, Factory is great. I basically play it to see what tactics each Pokemon has.
    However, Tube/Pike is great too, altough it's easy since you can guess whats going to happen in that room according to what the maid says.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Factory is da best, but i like Pike too. It's cool too. And that three curtains =]

kitty

Yea same for me to I think
    the battle factory is awsome. But I really don't like the
    battle pike...

Chevelle

Venomous Arachnid
    Years
    I beg to differ.What if you ran into a shiny in the battle pike? You'd be screwed.
    The Battle Factory is awsome though.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Lass Crystal said:
    i thought that the battlepike was battle tube
    It's the same, but it's called tube in the Japanese version and pike in the English version. Still a mystery why they changed the name.

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    alakazamisbest said:
    The battle factory and battle pike are cool but the Battle Pyramid is the best!
    I totally agree with you there! ^^

datriot said:
    It's awesome, I really like fighting with other Pokemon. :)
    That's why Factory rocks! All my PKMN are Lv30-38, with the exception of Sudowoodo and Smeargle, so I'll either be at Factory, Pike (w/ Maid's help!) or Pyramid...which by some miracle I can get to high floors...

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    i like both... pike is the easiest thing ever though. factory actually poses somewhat of a challenge, which i like :)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I like the battle factory its awsome but I dontl ike anything else in the battle frontier!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Factory and pike are awsome, but i still prefer dome over all :)

I just like tournement battling.

Back