• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Replays, Logs & Videos

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • I joined my university's esports club and Pokemon was among the games there. Thought I'd share a couple battles I had:

T52G-WWWW-WW2T-4BRM: This was from my first day at the club; it was a very close one.

BTLG-WWWW-WW2T-4BTW: This was from last night against the leader of the Pokemon esports branch.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I joined a local Pok?mon tournament last weekend wherein the final rounds will be held this weekend in a convention. I sucked at double battles so I'm not gonna share 'em here, but I managed to qualify for the finals in singles. :P

It's a round robin match, with me and four other players.

First Match - 8R6G-WWWW-WW2V-8NE3
    Second Match - T82G-WWWW-WW2V-8NEP
    Third Match - 8VXW-WWWW-WW2V-8NFY
    Fourth Match - A83W-WWWW-WW2V-8NG4

Khrysamere

A Side Character
    Years
  • Free Battles Triples, In other Words, Legendary Spam! Darkrai! Very Annoying!

Here's two battles, the First one was just...infuriating. (He thought it was a good idea to have Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon, and Mega Ray-Qway-Qway on the field at the same time)
    3SQG-WWWW-WW4C-LHM3

This one was decent, He was trying to be creative by using a ditto and he even managed to land a Sheer Cold, but that doesn't excuse the amount of legends he used.
    7LAW-WWWW-WW4C-LHNA

(Wish I could show you guys a Taunt on a Darkrai using Dark Void, but every time I've done it the person always Disconnects)

Back