• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Battle Royal, Festival Plaza and more to return to Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon!

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
    Oooookay....I guess I'm the only person who has ever bothered with the Festival Plaza and the Poke Pelago, while actually liking them. I haven't beaten the game yet, so I haven't done Battle Tree yet. I sorta used the Poke Finder a little. And there was that forced Battle Royal in the game, and because I didn't had a New 3DS at the time, it was slow as heck. I did like it though.

Last edited:

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Since Festival Plaza is returning, I really hope they fix the issues with it. Don?t make it so you have to constantly reconnect when you go in and out, add a PC somewhere so you can easily change out teams, etc.

Back