• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Server Support

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Okay so, the bot is broken again. We had a shit ton of spammers and, it took a lot of time to mute them. We were modless at that moment. What's going on with the Bot?. Just being curious about why it doesn't ban them at sight.

The messages were the basic stuff "Nigga and some stupid brainless shit", etc.

The bot should work now, wolf must have forgotten to nudge it after the server restart yesterday. Sorry about that!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Sorry about that haha. Lately I haven't had to nudge it so I didn't bother with that this time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 25, 2017
wolf a guy has banned me just because i asked him to battle him i am soulcleaver please see that my ban i removed

a guy has banned me for no reason pls see to it that my ban is taken off i am soulcleaver

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirfetch’d

a guy has banned me for no reason pls see to it that my ban is taken off i am soulcleaver

I think your ban was already lifted but just posting here as a reminder in the future to PM either a battle server staff member, wolf, Zeffy, or Abnegation if you want to know the current status of your appeal. If you would like to appeal your ban feel free to PM wolf, Zeffy, or Abnegation. It will go unnoticed here and probably result in your ban not being lifted.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
A few things.

1. 1 BP is now given out to the winners of each tournament battle, sans 1v1 formats. As a result, the shop rewards are more expensive, and people will receive a little less BP for winning an entire tournament.

2. If a member has made it clear that they don't want a photo of them shared on the battle server, don't do it. It's a serious privacy issue, and it should be common courtesy not to do it.

3. Please note the difference between playful teasing and downright insults. In particular, slut-shaming and making fun of someone's body is not okay (e.g. <user> has a flat chest and <user> is too tall for a woman). If you need to be for sure, ask the targeted member if they're okay with such comments. Even then, be mindful of how far you take it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Wat. My acct Incesticide is still banned on the BS. I thought I was getting unbanned?
You sent a ban appeal, but the staff member that was handling it forgot to respond back to you. Please private message me and I'll let know what our decision was. For future reference, inquiries about bans, locks, mutes, etc. are to be done through PMs and not here.

Poki

Banned
Years
You sent a ban appeal, but the staff member that was handling it forgot to respond back to you. Please private message me and I'll let know what our decision was. For future reference, inquiries about bans, locks, mutes, etc. are to be done through PMs and not here.
Oookay, but how am I supposed to do that through PM if no one ever answers me? Oh, the logic. :/

Gleamy

Elite Sylveon Trainer
Years
Ah yes but that's just Hikari-knowledge, there are also ranks such as......

@ - Moderator
& - Leader

but we currently dont have those yet

If you are to join, I recommend u learn how to battle with the tier known as NU (NeverUsed) since we specialize in that.
And there is even a subdriver (=) rank and a player rank (black star)

Gleamy

Elite Sylveon Trainer
Years
I have been visiting this PC's battle server since a while
and want to make a contribution,which is a room intro for "Dark alley"

W2iwsaF.png

Gleamy

Elite Sylveon Trainer
Years
It has been around 5 months since I have been to PC's battle server and have got kinda attached to it.
and found that Bot (Pokecommbot) is pretty useful and important component of a showdown server.

But it has been offline since many hours now =/
and even a group of trollers/spammers came in.(luckily aslan was online)(they were really annoying)

Hope the Bot comes back :D

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

It has been around 5 months since I have been to PC's battle server and have got kinda attached to it.
and found that Bot (Pokecommbot) is pretty useful and important component of a showdown server.

But it has been offline since many hours now =/
and even a group of trollers/spammers came in.(luckily aslan was online)(they were really annoying)

Hope the Bot comes back :D

Spoiler:

Restart coming shortly don't worry!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Is it just me, but lately I'm unable to enter the PC Battle Server for some weird reason, and I got the notifications of Pokemon Showdown crashes when I try to join the Chat room yesterday, and then Lobby room nowadays...

I hope all of you can fix this up.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Is it just me, but lately I'm unable to enter the PC Battle Server for some weird reason, and I got the notifications of Pokemon Showdown crashes when I try to join the Chat room yesterday, and then Lobby room nowadays...

I hope all of you can fix this up.

Apparently this is an issue with the client itself, so none of our staff can actually do anything about it.

Back