• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Battle Tower and the Gold Star

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    I'm trying to get a black trainer card, and all I have left to get is the 100-streak in the battle tower. I was wondering - can you acquire the gold star for the trainer card getting 100 wins when teaming up with a friend?

Also, if you've gotten 100 wins, what teams have you all used?

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    i am on the same mission as you. sor far ive gotten two 21 win streaks then lost. this is harder than i thought but my team was scizor,garchomp, and abomasnow. hope i helped.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I *THINK* the star is for Single battle.... I've gotten almost halfway. Got ot 48 then barely lost to Palmer's legend team. I was using Electivire, Lucario and Dragonite. Lame team, I know.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    I'm trying to get a black trainer card, and all I have left to get is the 100-streak in the battle tower. I was wondering - can you acquire the gold star for the trainer card getting 100 wins when teaming up with a friend?

Also, if you've gotten 100 wins, what teams have you all used?

Thanks!

Yeah this is challenging, my longest streak is 55 with my team including Specs Starmie, Band Garchomp, and Band Scizor, I think.

Basically an all out offensive team.

Back