• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 6] Battle Tower Logs

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Blue's team challenge (10/10)

Ten win streak achieved. There were some difficult moments and I believe it was because of the way I built some pokemon. I tried to take advantage of Exeggutor's ability, Chlorophyll, and ended up putting Sunny Day on Alakazam. This move could benefit Arcanine as well, but Alakazam barely has time to set this up. It would be better to put Protect on him to fool the opponent and eliminate potential threats, like Weavile, with the others. The rest of the team is pretty solid, they can take some hits and strike hard. Even Arcanine with his recoil moves can eliminate 2 or 3 before falling down.​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Steven's team challenge (1/10)

This time I will be using Steven's team (with some minor updates). This is another team that I used a lot in pvp Doubles and, as you can see, there are a lot of flaws due to it being mainly Rock and Steel type. However, I hope to overcome this challenge using uncommon moves and strategies.​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Steven's team challenge (2/10)

This was a rather easy battle with a little trouble at the end, thanks to Vespiquen.😀​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Steven's team challenge (3/10)

Another victory for my version of Steven's team. They fed Cradily so much that it could easily one-hit KO anything.😆​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Steven's team challenge (4/10)

That was a rocking battle... literally.😆​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Steven's team challenge (5/10)

This time things went well for Metagross😁​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Steven's team challenge (6/10)

Sixth victory and let's keep moving.😄​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Steven's team challenge (7/10)

The seventh victory wasn't hard, but it required some attention.😁​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Steven's team challenge (8/10)

The battle wasn't in my favor, but everything changed suddenly in one turn.😄​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Steven's team challenge (9/10)

The battle seemed lost, but then, a wild Armaldo appeared and wiped the opposing team.😆​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Steven's team challenge (10/10)

Another ten win streak achieved. The biggest difficulty for me was the speed control. Half of the team was very low on speed and almost always was the last to attack. Choice Scarf Metagross is useful to eliminate or flinch a potential threat, but in the middle position he is also susceptible to being defeated earlier. My Archeops was a total reckless, having powerful moves ranging from 80 to 90 accuracy and an ability that weakens him when below 50% HP, but, despite that, he did his job pretty well. Armaldo was a great surprise, he really was a threat with his multi-target moves and put a lot of opponents under the ground. Aegislash is Aegislash, I always play safe with it. What is not common is probably the fact that I use it Special instead of Physical, and that's because the team is almost entirely Physical, so it's nice to have a change. Mega Aggron is a monster. With his absurd defense he was able to tank super effective moves with ease, while using Rain Dance to set Armaldo's Swift Swim and weaken fire moves against the team. As for Cradily, he was great in preventing Water type moves from hitting the exposed Rock type team members, thanks to its Storm Drain ability.​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Eeveelution Team challenge (1/10)

In the next ten battles I will be using a team with only Eevee's evolutions. All of Eevee's evolutions are great in some stats and poor in others, but despite that, I'm confident in the build I created.​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Eeveelution Team challenge (2/10)

This was an interesting battle where I met an Eeveelution team using an Eeveelution team. What are the odds?😆​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Eeveelution Team challenge (3/10)

In this battle I met the biggest troll ever, who avoided being hit 4 times in a row.😲​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Eeveelution Team challenge (4/10)

In this battle the opponents got scared with the Eeveelution team and started attacking each other.😂​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Eeveelution Team challenge (5/10)

Flareon and Houndoom may be fragile, but they can do a serious damage.😁​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Eeveelution Team challenge (6/10)

Another great battle where Eeveelution team is showing its power.😄​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Eeveelution Team challenge (7/10)

In this battle, Leafeon shows that he is not a pushover.😆​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Eeveelution Team challenge (8/10)

This battle was almost ruined in one turn. The opponent got a very lucky moment, but gladly I could turnaround.😁​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Eeveelution Team challenge (9/10)

Eeveelution team met grass monotype team in battle. Who's going to win this clash of the ages?😆​

Back