• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Tower team, Pearl version

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    The two pokemon i was working on right now are.

Starmie @ none
    natural cure
    modest nature
    thunder bolt
    ice beam
    recover
    surf

Electrevire @ none
    Motor drive
    Adamant nature
    thunder punch
    ice punch
    cross chop
    earthquake

I Don't know what other i should add as a support/tank role, any suggesetions..? Also i was woundering if these two are suitable for the battle tower. Thanks.

pikafan3421

Banned
    Years
    mmmm you need a poke with trick put trick on starmie and use this spread
    ~starmie timid~natural cure~ weakness X2 (electrick,dark,grass,bugg,ghoust) resistences X 1/2 (Fighting, Steel, Fire, Water, Psychic, Ice)

252hp/200def/56speed
    item: choice scarf
    moves
    trick
    flash
    recover
    thunder wave

salamance~jolly/adamant ~ weaknees X2 (Rock, Dragon) X4 (ice) X 1/2 (grass) inmmunyty (ground duh?)
    item:lum berry ~ 252at/252speed
    dragon dance
    substitute
    outrague
    eartquake

in the third slot you need a poke who can switc into the weaknees of starmie and mence(electrick,dark,grass,bugg,ghoust)

wich you can use a steel poke with course ex reggisteel
    substitute (more important)
    curse
    amnessia
    iron head

strategy simple trick then T-wave if you need use recover the flash,flash again then swtich in to salamance and lets dance amd roll!!

me using an alt of this team ^___^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MaiFuenST0

Last edited:
    Back