• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Battle Tower vs. Battle Frontier

JustChillin810

xX_ElectricPikachu_Xx
Years
In Ruby and Sapphire we had the battle tower, in which you battled 7 trainers consecutively at with level 50 or one hundred. In Emerald, they upgraded quite a bit to make the battle frontier. The battle frontier obviously had a lot more to do but was there any particular attraction that you enjoyed more than the battle tower? Was the battle frontier too much or was it a success?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Well the Battle Tower is in the Battle Frontier in an upgraded form. But the Battle Frontier was a massive improvement to just having the Battle Tower. There was so many prizes on offer. I especially liked the Battle Dome and Pike. They were my favourites.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
I loved the added buildings in the battle frontier. Not only did it feel like a "post-plot" but the buildings were awesome.

I especially liked the Battle Factory. It gave me the chance to use Pokemon I didn't use often and get the hang of certain moves. I also enjoyed the Battle Pike, Lucy was hard to beat. O_O

Years
Emerald's Battle Frontier was epic, like a breeze of fresh air to the game.
I enjoyed particulary Battle Pyramid, Factory and Battle Dome. Hated Battle Palace x:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I loved the battle frontier in pokemon Emerald. My favorite was the Pike in the frontier and I hated the pyramid as I could never do it.

Years
The Battle Frontier was a massive upgrade to the Battle Tower, so much so that Emerald remains one of my favorite games. In no particular order, I liked the Battle Pike, Dome and Factory much more than the Tower (which I don't even think I tried in the Battle Frontier). Plus, the added incentive of getting items/moves thanks to earned BP was nice, too.

Back