• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Battle Tower

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    When you keep battling and battling in Battle Tower without losing are you ment to get more bp and are the Pokemon ment to get stronger.That happened to me.

By the way i always do multi battles and I haven't lost so far.I've won about 30 battles consuctively.

Urser

Fakemon Designer!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    These are just people's Pokemon from around the world so there's no real way of seeing who's Pokemon are stronger unless if you send your results.

So no, I don't necessarily think they're stronger. But I'm pretty sure they're the highest ranked, which could mean they are the strongest.

And 30 battles? That's a lot haha! I think I only had 5 or something.

By the way, you accidentally posted 2 threads.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    They dont get harder till the 21st and 49th, at which point you face the leader. On the 29th he fields:
    Dragonite
    Milotic
    Rhyperior

At 49:
    Heatran
    Regigigas
    Cresselia

EDIT: Just realised you do multi-battle. So no it doesnt get harder. Its boring that way

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    I progressively gets harder over time.

#1-7: very weak pokemon like baby evos and such; #7 may hold things like Hitmonchan and such, but movesets aren't great.

#8-14: Difficulty is still easy; decent pokemon with not very good movesets. #14 holds same difficulty pokemon with better moves

#15-21: Decent pokemon with somewhat challenging movesets. #21 is/are ace trainers. This is where competition with big pokemon starts.

#22-28: Ace trainers and the veterans around that area mixed. #28 holds good pokemon with challenging movesets

#29-49: a couple sets mixed in, this is where most people get. Basically just progresses slightly harder over time. #49 MIGHT hold legends. Happened to me.

#50-57: Haven't got beyond this; VERY difficult stage in which legends are mixed with pokemon. Good luck.

That's proof it progresses. I got to 56 on double and 51 on single, so I can't go past my experiences.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I progressively gets harder over time.

#1-7: very weak pokemon like baby evos and such; #7 may hold things like Hitmonchan and such, but movesets aren't great.

#8-14: Difficulty is still easy; decent pokemon with not very good movesets. #14 holds same difficulty pokemon with better moves

#15-21: Decent pokemon with somewhat challenging movesets. #21 is/are ace trainers. This is where competition with big pokemon starts.

#22-28: Ace trainers and the veterans around that area mixed. #28 holds good pokemon with challenging movesets

#29-49: a couple sets mixed in, this is where most people get. Basically just progresses slightly harder over time. #49 MIGHT hold legends. Happened to me.

#50-57: Haven't got beyond this; VERY difficult stage in which legends are mixed with pokemon. Good luck.

That's proof it progresses. I got to 56 on double and 51 on single, so I can't go past my experiences.

Not entirely true. Until the top tiers where they put legends in the mix the list is entirely random. My first battle held a charmander, donphan and something. However when i lost I came up against a Gengar in the first battle.

Back