• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

battle!!!

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    LOL!! A GLISCOR OUTRAN WEAVILE AND JOLTEON??! Dudeeee its almost impossible that'll happen, Gliscor 95 spd, Weavile/Jolteon 125/130, it is possibly hacked.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    LOL!! A GLISCOR OUTRAN WEAVILE AND JOLTEON??! Dudeeee its almost impossible that'll happen, Gliscor 95 spd, Weavile/Jolteon 125/130, it is possibly hacked.

Are you some kind of idiot? Go to Serebii and look up what the max speed on Gliscor is. That is my Gliscor's speed. His Weaville and Jolteon was slower than that as he said so himself. So don't go saying things are hacked when you don't know ****.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    Wrarwr..Im up for a battle. Id prefer lvl 100 Double but single is ok too ^^ Anyone else that wants to battle PM me Name Zazzeh FC: 1590 1164 0696

Edit: Ugh..If anyone wants to battle me try back in an 1 anda half >_< Im at the library and my DS doesnt wanna work with the internet here TT_TT

Last edited:
    Back