• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Anyone up for a battle? lvl 100 single 6v6 no legends or Wobbuffet. Check my signature for FC.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I'll do it, I need to test out this new team.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Connection error? Internet has been a bid dodgy on my side all day and it was getting pretty laggy, so I assume it was my fault. But we can call that a win to you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    It was a good battle anyway. Your Gengar had the same nickname as mine :P

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Haha, cool. XD We had the same leads too. But I'm guessing your Togekiss is a Sp.Sweeper? Mine's a wall/tank/status inflicter type thing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    ill battle you opdi cmon PLEASEE IM BORED IF YOU WIN ILL GIVE YOU ANY POKEMON

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Wtf... I said no ubers, why do you keep using them? If you take them out i'll have a rematch if you want.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    fine lets battle then now and i wont use my realy team ill just use my non ubers but i would have killed you wiht ubers

Back