• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Battletower WiFi rooms

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    What's everyone's experience with that stuff? I went for a few tries, but that's some tough competition going on there! My optimally bred and trained tyranitar had quite some trouble with even bird and ghost pokemon!

Also, how can you write your motto, and opening line before the battle starts?

Rat

Years
  • My first time in there earlier today, I got my ass kicked by a Japanese Gengar. Admittedly, I kinda rushed in there and didn't even look for the Reaper Cloth to evolve my Dusclops, and all of my Pokemon's movesets were incomplete/HM-filled. But still, ouch.

I spent my whole insomnia-filled night leveling up and exploring the island, so now I should do better later, now that I'm done with that xD

Ooh! But I gotta question about this too, since we're on the subject. What exactly are the wi-fi fights in the Battle Tower? Is it actually real-time, or what? 'Cause I think I recall it saying something about "downloading data" then it disconnected from WFC, which confused me :x

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    they download all the information of other trainers, including nicknames. they you fight npc's and afterwards you can upload your results on wifi again.. well, thanks to this option i have my first wifi-win.. but i'm more depressed than ever on my oppurtunities as a trainer..

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • yeah the wifi battling in the tower is ridiculous. i got to the 6th round just be DESTROYED by a japanese Regice.

i fought off all those legendaries with a Medicham, and yet, regice made a fool of it =(

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    let's hope there won't be too much japanese around in tournaments organised at forums like these ;)

i remember though, the first time a japanese judoka didn't win the olympics, so for pokemon it must be possible too!

Back