• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Battling Glitch

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    It's fascinating how I quite clearly stated on the FIRST LINE that I said I had an action replay for ruby/Saphire/Emerald yet people keep mentioning gen 4 games. Interesting how neither point negates the other. ;-)

Also, it's easy to SAY there's websites and links and such with whatever, yet when no links are provided, you just expect me to accept what you say as proof? Well then I'll say there's no such thing as a Pikachu in any pokemon game and I'm providing just as much evidence as is being provided to me. Also, like I said in my post, I was not talking about emulated games and roms, I am talking about action replay and game shark codes for the actual games themselves. Provide links to the game shark or action replay codes that allow swapping of abilities and 999 stats IN AN ACTUAL GAME because that is what I (ironically) was quoted twice as saying, yet no one actually read what they quoted, it seems. I'll recap, as I'll be quoted again by people who won't read what I wrote:

1- Was talking specifically abotu Ruby, Saphire, Emerald (and by extension, Fire Red, LEaf Green)

2- Was talking about cheat device codes (gameshark, Action Replay, etc)

3- Was talking about cheating on the actual games, NOT roms, NOT emulators, NOT any form of the data ripped from the game.

Edit: And before the cop out answer of "Go look on youtube yourself" I already did, and everything I found was on emulators (with gameshark codes that don't work on the actual gameshark I have) roms (that the data can be manipulated) or otherwise data ripped from games, not the actual games themselves. Even checking on Codejunkies there was no such code available (as I had a printout of all the codes from way back when) and now they don't seem to list ANY codes from the GBA days, even though they still list the GBA and GBA SP as searchable options.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Also, it's easy to SAY there's websites and links and such with whatever, yet when no links are provided, you just expect me to accept what you say as proof? Well then I'll say there's no such thing as a Pikachu in any pokemon game and I'm providing just as much evidence as is being provided to me. Also, like I said in my post, I was not talking about emulated games and roms, I am talking about action replay and game shark codes for the actual games themselves. Provide links to the game shark or action replay codes that allow swapping of abilities and 999 stats

We're just having discussion here. Perhaps you were only talking about Gen III, but if so, you're posting in the wrong forum (this is an X&Y forum) so we assumed you were saying the games don't allow it in general for all generations.

If you don't believe what he says about action replay codes, then w/e. If you were interested in using them yourself, you should just ask him for the codes or the links.

No need for such a high level of hostility however. Being wrong is okay. 0.o

Back